V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
The old April fools version had everyone wearing maks and you couldn't have sex cause you needed to keep social distancing I think

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update comes out?
It should be released in June - if we are lucky, by the end of the week.

The old April fools version had everyone wearing maks and you couldn't have sex cause you needed to keep social distancing I think
If I'm not mistaken, that was the 2020 April fools version; Oni released more of them, the last one being the "prepare to die" version.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I know it's just the 'april' version, but the Ultimate Edition actually is kinda fun to play, except for 2 little details:
1) Surviving the first contact with Jean turns you instantly into an alcoholic as it requires actual strategic chugging.
2) The first obedience talk with Kitty about 256 Shades of Grey and wait you actually read that?! should be insta-death by embarrassment, lol.

Reactions: MankoEater

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
wow look at that 2017 started, 4 years WOW and not completed It's bless it's not abandond
okay son If I die I want you to follow this Game to see it full it's my will xD lol :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Jesus anyway i really hope to see this game Completed It's Great Game
Takes you in it like a Flame makes you Bolder with your Name Hero I am
My Touch Like The Flame
My heart Fire that got no name
My kiss is a Myth With no end
My love is wine Sweet & Bitter
JUST LIKE YOUR LETTERS
:cool::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

ShitterGritter

Jul 7, 2021
wow look at that 2017 started, 4 years WOW and not completed It's bless it's not abandond
okay son If I die I want you to follow this Game to see it full it's my will xD lol :ROFLMAO::LOL:
My Touch Like The Flame
JUST LIKE YOUR LETTERS
tags: mindbreak

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
For anyone who's awaiting news of an update, expect it around early June. Oni is finishing up work one Jubes' new poses plus dialogue. Also doing work on Storm's overhaul. I don't know if I can link Patreon screenshots so here's an archive. It was posted on the 19th.
Well, at least that's better than nothing. Otherwise this thread and the ones I visit on F95 (for new game downloads as well) are helpful and entertaining

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
I found a new update and just copied and pasted the information and link to the game.
Thanks bro, i haven´t play this version yet. cause i have a fucking mac

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
My Touch Like The Flame
JUST LIKE YOUR LETTERS
Fuuk yeah! If Oni needs enthusiasm, we're here! Like the original Spartans, we are the few against many.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes