Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018
That should be fixed now. In the future please post bug reports in the mods page so that I get an alert for them, thanks!
Your mod ROCKS!
You might consider adding a link to the mods page in your sig. Maybe add a line or two explaining what features your mod offers. That way, every time you post it gets the word out!

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
how do i active the mod
copy the pryc file into the "game" folder of your install of the base game (\Rogue-Like-win\game)

you need a clean version of the game, starting a new game is necessary.
Don't explain it to him. If he's too dumb to read the instructions included on the mod's main page, that's on him.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Don't be an asshole...
I'm absolutely an asshole, I freely admit it.

maybe try asking what i'm doing wrong
Such entitlement from a guy who can't be bothered to read through the pages for the mod

or what version i'm using, or what type of PC/MAC i'm using?
Because it doesn't matter. If you're too dumb to use the version the mod page says you need, that's on you. Installation is the same for PC, Mac, & Linux.

Look dude, you're dumb, but you're not uniquely dumb. Hundreds of other people have figured out how to install the mod, and those who haven't have asked for troubleshooting on the mod's page, and have been answered. There's a significant chance that whatever problem you're having has already been solved, by me, repeatedly. But you're so damned entitled you can't be bothered to read a little bit and see what worked for other people. I don't make mods for money, this isn't a job, I have zero obligation to help you or anyone.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes