JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
That's only possible in my mod, the base game is hard-coded against anything other than masturbation/dancing during that scene.
You can also feel her up if stats are high enough and you start with it. But that's the most you can do without Prime's mod.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni stated it'd be this week/end if not it'll be next week/end? However people are getting antsy on the patreon too even despite him stating he wasn't ded, people still kept asking for an ETA; So I say people who fucking knows come back next gigantic dildo dragon year then we can talk.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Bruh why she reject me on part 19!? I already followed the steps carefully many times
Like others said, Oni ruined it over updates. Here's the up to date method:
English is not my native language, I use google translate, sorry

About last year or so, I studied this process with reference to the walkthrough in the forum. You don't need to buy anything to have sex with Rogue on the first day, and it's also been used successfully with Kitty and Emma. (Kitty needs to buy the book)

After seeing the previous discussion, I downloaded 0.997f2 and tested the Rogue part, and found that it was still feasible to have sex on the first day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Add the love book somewhere in there to get lifesucking GF.

Reactions: Black-Wolf
Jul 21, 2019
W-when would this game could reach 2Gbytes content!
I cannot wait to see more contents and patches on this game!
My libido is so wet!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I was thinking about x-men universe, like what lady from that universe can take that place. And yes I love big milkers
From the main comics?
Hard to say, especially because there's some competition from other heroines, like She-Hulk, Captain Marvel (or at least in her leotard costume days), Black Cat, Janet Van Dyne if she went Giant Mode, Captain America...but only if Rob Liefield drew him.

But if you're strictly talking about the X-men...
- Emma Frost is a contender, though she's proud of the fact that she got implants (she was flat as a board in her early 20s).
- Maybe Jean Grey.
- Storm but that's depending on the artist.

Funny thing is that given how various artists draw the ladies of the X-men, the emphasis shifts.
- Psylocke (at least in her ninja days), there's a lot of images of her legs and ass.
- Rogue, her classic Jim Lee costume (the green and yellow body suit with the leather jacket), it made artists look at her legs.
- Shadowcat, there's more of a focus on the fact that she's quite lithe.

As an aside, the character with the largest bust in comics is from DC, Mighty Endowed (yes that was her pseudonym...her real name is Nina Dowd). She appeared twice in the comics in the 90s. Her powers were hypnosis...via her boobs. Which were fucking massive...Well, we were told they were. The running joke was that we were told she had massive breasts, but they were always obscured or just off panel. Yeah, they were so massive she needed help moving around. And another little fact - she had cat make up because her name was originally going to be Sex Kitten.

Ladies and gentlemen, the 90s.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It wasn't just the 90's, it was Teen Titans; She only appeared there as far as I knew and it's pretty hilarious. Considering how some dumbshit outta the 90's a woman with massive knockers in catgirl makeup is hardly terrible.

Reactions: Ghostload

nightowl707

Jun 2, 2022
Okay, I'm new to this game brought here by a older version found elsewere online as a browser game and have actually gotten the newest version available, but i was wondering if anyone knows what mod the version i found was running? It allows you to have a second icon near the top where you can swith between the girls to see their stats and lets you adjust their stats through a seprate menu. To also say I am running Sancho's mod on my standalone version at the moment.

Here is the link to it for anyone to chek it themselves as well as some screenshots of what i can find in the mod.

Screenshot (7) Edit.png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (5).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Okay, I'm new to this game brought here by a older version found elsewere online as a browser game and have actually gotten the newest version available, but i was wondering if anyone knows what mod the version i found was running? It allows you to have a second icon near the top where you can swith between the girls to see their stats and lets you adjust their stats through a seprate menu. To also say I am running Sancho's mod on my standalone version at the moment.

Here is the link to it for anyone to chek it themselves as well as some screenshots of what i can find in the mod.

You can unlock that menu by activating developer mode in the newest versons, just don't turn on dev mode until you're on day 2 or the game will crash

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes