Jul 21, 2019
Heh, you can wait in line mate, on the mean time, try some mods.
If Ony join Ubisoft or Square Enix or Eidos or Blizzard or CD Projekt or illusions or whatever company he might have teams to speed up the process on many mods, dlcs, storylines and many more else. The consequences is when you work in the company there would be pyramid systems and Boss is still the owner not Ony. But what if collaboration of Ony with some companies may give him successful times to making the good game together. Or Ony this creator join Wild Life company or Lust Campus game creator or Distopian Project game creator or Our Red Strings game creator or any freelancers would wanna participate and willing to work together with Ony. Good lads!

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
let me guess there pass out been add ? it's been years since i played this game
Not that i'm aware, but in a few updates maybe. If you hasn't played yet, i recommend to wait the next update, after bugfixes obviously
Kind of, once they get tired they ask you if you can take a break, if you keep going, they get an ahegao face and kind of drift off, i got that because i switched to emma afterwards and i think i glitched her face so she just kept passed out until the end, wich was hilarius.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
i was wondering how tall is the MC? how tall the girls are?
It doesn't really matter how tall the MC is, you're never going to see anything beyond his dick, so he can be any height. Dude could 1 foot 11 inches or 20 feet tall.

As for the height of the girls, some of the production notes list them.
- Rogue: 5'8
- Shadowcat: 5'0
- Emma Frost: I'm guessing between 5'8 and 5'10 as she wasn't in the show and Emma is usually on par with Jean.
- Laura: 5'4
- Jean Grey: 5'10
- Storm: 5'11
- Jubilee: 5'5 (based on the notes from production)

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
are jean, emma and storm wearing high-heels? ´cause... damn those girl are really tall that's not even normal
It doesn't really matter how tall the MC is, you're never going to see anything beyond his dick, so he can be any height. Dude could 1 foot 11 inches or 20 feet tall.

- Emma Frost: I'm guessing between 5'8 and 5'10 as she wasn't in the show and Emma is usually on par with Jean.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Considering that Jean in the show was usually wearing flat sandals, no.
They're fictional characters.
They're women who partake in regular physical training and have a high level of medical care.
They're also mutants.

Take your pick.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
Where do you live? Those are not unusual heights for women.
Im as tall as Jean, average height for woman in US is 5 foot 4 inches tall, and all gals i've met were like 5 foot and 5/6 inches, kinda inusual to me a girl taller than that.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018

it means Laura is taller than Logan? because he is 5´3

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
He's also over 150 years old, from a time where people were shorter.

Why are you getting so worked up over the heights?

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021

From the show?

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes