primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I like Rogue evolution(?) version but personally I prefer her "older" version that wear tight green and yellow bodysuit and leather jacket. I was thinking what if somehow "older" Rogue was moved from another dimension and now we have two Rogues, this could lead to interesting situations...
I'm excited for the Krakoa portal update in 2036, by 2037 we might have her first sex pose.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I like Rogue evolution(?) version but personally I prefer her "older" version that wear tight green and yellow bodysuit and leather jacket. I was thinking what if somehow "older" Rogue was moved from another dimension and now we have two Rogues, this could lead to interesting situations...
Or even just that long hairstyle and a bodysuit as a customization options would be great.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I'm curious about a few things. Without cheating-
How do I get someone to stop being mad at me? Just give it time?

Also, how do I get all the girls to like each other so I can start officially dating them?

Lastly, I noticed a taboo stat in the console commands, what does that do?

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm curious about a few things. Without cheating-
How do I get someone to stop being mad at me? Just give it time?

Also, how do I get all the girls to like each other so I can start officially dating them?

Lastly, I noticed a taboo stat in the console commands, what does that do?
That's right, just give them a couple days. Girls have a stat that defines their love for eachother, which grows when you perform activities with them. For example, if you train in the danger room with Kitty and Storm, their mutual attraction will grow. If you do sexual stuff, it'll grow faster. Taboo measures how willing a girl is to perform something deviant, but I think Prime told me one that Taboo (or was it Shame?) can't really be cheated much because it's tied to something else and it "corrects" itself everytime the games checks it.

Reactions: MankoEater

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know if Scarlet Witch have big milkers or can teach/study in campus but that art present interesting possibilities... What about Polaris? could she have the title of owner of big tits?
I think Polaris could be that shy girl with really big (beautiful) breasts. When you fuck her a huge appetite for sex wake up from inside her then things go crazy.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Taboo measures how willing a girl is to perform something deviant, but I think Prime told me one that Taboo (or was it Shame?) can't really be cheated much because it's tied to something else and it "corrects" itself everytime the games checks it.
This is dumbed down, and I'm sure my numbers are wrong, but...

Each location has a Taboo rating, basically depending on how public it is. The classroom, square, & dangerroom are the most public(20), followed by the pool, showers and a different girl's room(10). Your room and a girl's own room are treated as private(0). Having a 2nd girl in the room adds 10 taboo if I remember correctly. That taboo rating is weighed against inhibition and obedience when you ask a girl to do something, and different acts have different thresholds, I don't remember the exact formula. Exhibitionists ignore the taboo check. Also your reputation lowers when you do sex acts in public.

The point of all this, every time you choose a sex act, taboo is recalculated. Even choosing to continue what you're already doing.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Each location has a Taboo rating, basically depending on how public it is. The classroom, square, & dangerroom are the most public(20), followed by the pool, showers and a different girl's room(10). Your room and a girl's own room are treated as private(0). Having a 2nd girl in the room adds 10 taboo if I remember correctly. That taboo rating is weighed against inhibition and obedience when you ask a girl to do something, and different acts have different thresholds, I don't remember the exact formula. Exhibitionists ignore the taboo check. Also your reputation lowers when you do sex acts in public.

The point of all this, every time you choose a sex act, taboo is recalculated. Even choosing to continue what you're already doing.
IS there any way to keep track of your reputation?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

So taboo is related to the place rather than the girl, therefore a girl's taboo stat changes depending on the place? That's pretty interesting. Now being unable to mess with it makes more sense.

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
So... about taboo... is there a way to decrease it? honestly i don't like that they ask me to fuck them in public, or when we are swimming the take off their swimwear

Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes