primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
This is dumbed down, and I'm sure my numbers are wrong, but...

Each location has a Taboo rating, basically depending on how public it is. The classroom, square, & dangerroom are the most public(20), followed by the pool, showers and a different girl's room(10). Your room and a girl's own room are treated as private(0). Having a 2nd girl in the room adds 10 taboo if I remember correctly. That taboo rating is weighed against inhibition and obedience when you ask a girl to do something, and different acts have different thresholds, I don't remember the exact formula. Exhibitionists ignore the taboo check. Also your reputation lowers when you do sex acts in public.

The point of all this, every time you choose a sex act, taboo is recalculated. Even choosing to continue what you're already doing.
Is there a cap for exhibitionism? Would it be as simple as forcing them on the most public places?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So... about taboo... is there a way to decrease it? honestly i don't like that they ask me to fuck them in public, or when we are swimming the take off their swimwear
You can always just tell them to knock it off, its what i do.
No laura i will not plow you in the middle of the classroom while im being taught the difference between mutants and mutees.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Have you noticed that Jubilee is the first girl who can be dressed like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How cool are shorts and garterbelt combined...
When is the next update? So I want animation with her))
I prefer the longsocks, but i can see the appeal.
And the answer to that is SOON.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if Scarlet Witch have big milkers or can teach/study in campus but that art present interesting possibilities... What about Polaris? could she have the title of owner of big tits?
Scarlet Witch literally can't even, her husband even can't even at the thought of Wanda getting even, even. Polaris is okay, but it's the brotherhood she'll likely run rather than an institution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
So... about taboo... is there a way to decrease it? honestly i don't like that they ask me to fuck them in public, or when we are swimming the take off their swimwear
When girls get in, their top can come loose. Once they're aware that their tits are out, if their stats are high enough, they'll get rid of their top.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
When girls get in, their top can come loose. Once they're aware that their tits are out, if their stats are high enough, they'll get rid of their top.
Can their tops come loose if their stats aren't high enough to take them off after? Never seen that happen

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Can their tops come loose if their stats aren't high enough to take them off after? Never seen that happen
Yeah, IIRC if you tell them they put the top back on, if you havent see their tits before then that counts as the first time and you dont get the bonuses ofthe dialogue, but they will no longer act shy about showing you their tits.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Thank you, Oni.

I'm sorry I got mad and called you lazy.

It was because I thought I would have to wait until August to have fun with Jubilee.

Reactions: DedL0l
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes