Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Seriously. 5 months to add 3 animations already in the game and 3 pages of text. I'd have a hard time justifying even one month assuming it's 40 hours of work a week.
It's a combination of "laziness+bad at coding+sucks at animating+maybe milking it" which a lot of people are used to already(some still dont). That's why every time oni makes an update post, people be like "ah yes, classic oni. This week means next few weeks" etc.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Seriously. 5 months to add 3 animations already in the game and 3 pages of text. I'd have a hard time justifying even one month assuming it's 40 hours of work a week.
If I remind correctly, it's been confirmed Oni has a job - which is not this game - so I don't think applying working hours logic here, on what is technically a "hobby", helps.
The correct explanation is way simpler: Oni doesn't care for nor respect his public, no matter how much his paying patrons make it rain on him and does as he pleases, when he pleases, period.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Would help explain why X can get in our head while Emma and Jean can't.
Think about it, why does he keep zero around when hes a lazy degenerate that just goes around fucking all the girls?
Why is the professor keeping a document with the girls sex life?
Why are he and beast keeping up with the progress of your powers?
Its all connected, its a conspiracy man!
i want to believe.jpg

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes