StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Think about it, why does he keep zero around when hes a lazy degenerate that just goes around fucking all the girls?
Why is the professor keeping a document with the girls sex life?
Why are he and beast keeping up with the progress of your powers?
Its all connected, its a conspiracy man!
View attachment 1860938
Personally, my Zero does the delivery jobs, goes to class, studies, forces Jean to study, and trains in the danger room. So in my headcanon, Zero is a clone of Professor X, or is at least a semi-clone of him as he has his brain but not his powers, nor baldness.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Personally, my Zero does the delivery jobs, goes to class, studies, forces Jean to study, and trains in the danger room. So in my headcanon, Zero is a clone of Professor X, or is at least a semi-clone of him as he has his brain but not his powers, nor baldness.
Wait, wait, I got it, Zero was born out of Charles' repressed desires to smash Rogue.

bmab

May 7, 2020
Wait, wait, I got it, Zero was born out of Charles' repressed desires to smash Rogue.
no no, thats the Entity/Onslaught
1646267439730.jpg
In my fanon, mc is actually Sublime but less edgy than Quire. This is why he has addictive touch, it's actually pure Kick which should in theory awaken potentials and give the girls a quite hefty powerboost. But maybe it only enhances their sexuality/corrupts them because of coomer nature of the injection? or maybe it's because the xmansion hasn't exploded yet, who knows.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
no no, thats the Entity/Onslaught
View attachment 1861568
In my fanon, mc is actually Sublime but less edgy than Quire. This is why he has addictive touch, it's actually pure Kick which should in theory awaken potentials and give the girls a quite hefty powerboost. But maybe it only enhances their sexuality/corrupts them because of coomer nature of the injection? or maybe it's because the xmansion hasn't exploded yet, who knows.
Bruh, that's a fucking stand.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This is one of the best H games ever. Why do you guys hate on Oni so much? This Patreon is $1. Literally couldn't be a cooler.
I think a cursory read through any 10 pages of this thread might explain why Oni tends to get disliked so much.

But if you don't want to, here's the gist - Oni tries to do everything themselves, commendable of course, but Oni's coding has more loops than a spaghetti junction. You can be an artist or a storyteller or a coder or a playtester. You can even do 2 of those, but not all 4. And despite years of having to release patch after patch after patch because the latest update was bug-ridden, tells you that Oni doesn't want to get a coder or a tester and that they don't listen to the critiques of their own patrons. All that tends to leave a bitter taste in the mouths of people who have been following this game since its inception.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
This is one of the best H games ever. Why do you guys hate on Oni so much? This Patreon is $1. Literally couldn't be a cooler.
Because apparently even after the latest update, we still won't be able to have sex with Jubilee.

Maybe.

Yeah there are other reasons as well, but this is the main one right now.

Also 3 months for one scene and a few lines of dialogue here and there.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes