MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
I'm curious, which x-girl can replace Emma in being owner of the biggest bust on campus?
Sure badonkers (illusts knows whats up): Megan and Ruby Summers (daughters of Scott and Emma from alt dimensions which is interestingly neuron-activating and preferably nice than the w0ke shid Marvel shat as of late), "Jeeeean!", Psylocke, Scarlet Bully, Selene Gallio, Rogue, Spiral, Rachel Grey, Omega Sentinel, Nocturne(personal fave), Mirage milkers and Domino. Mystique is a given.

Unsure badonkers (changes size by different illusts): Storm, Pixie (Zoe Kravitz's role in First Class), Marrow, Polaris, Laura Kinney, Blink, Magik, Wolfsbane, Boom Boom, Surge, Armor, Negasonic-Emo-Watchacallher, and Lady Deathstrike.

We should have a community tier list for this one while we sit back and wait for Oni. We're at the 5th day of June, 25 more to go. :unsure:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Sure badonkers (illusts knows whats up): Megan and Ruby Summers (daughters of Scott and Emma from alt dimensions which is interestingly neuron-activating and preferably nice than the w0ke shid Marvel shat as of late), "Jeeeean!", Psylocke, Scarlet Bully, Selene Gallio, Rogue, Spiral, Rachel Grey, Omega Sentinel, Nocturne(personal fave), Mirage milkers and Domino. Mystique is a given.

Unsure badonkers (changes size by different illusts): Storm, Pixie (Zoe Kravitz's role in First Class), Marrow, Polaris, Laura Kinney, Blink, Magik, Wolfsbane, Boom Boom, Surge, Armor, Negasonic-Emo-Watchacallher, and Lady Deathstrike.

We should have a community tier list for this one while we sit back and wait for Oni. We're at the 5th day of June, 25 more to go. :unsure:
I dunno if we need big tiddy Laura but you made me ask the question

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It doesn't really matter how tall the MC is, you're never going to see anything beyond his dick, so he can be any height. Dude could 1 foot 11 inches or 20 feet tall.

As for the height of the girls, some of the production notes list them.
- Rogue: 5'8
- Shadowcat: 5'0
- Emma Frost: I'm guessing between 5'8 and 5'10 as she wasn't in the show and Emma is usually on par with Jean.
- Laura: 5'4
- Jean Grey: 5'10
- Storm: 5'11
- Jubilee: 5'5 (based on the notes from production)
So, translating into international for those who're curious:
Rogue: 1,73
Kitty: 1,52
Emma: Something between 1,73 and 1,78
Laura: 1,62
Jean: 1,78
Storm: 1,80
Jubes: 1,65

If we gave Emma a height of 5'9 or 1,75, we get an average height of 1,69. So yeah, nice.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I dunno if we need big tiddy Laura but you made me ask the question
From what I remember she is melee/close combat fighter so fighting while having huge tits will be difficult, but there will be a BIG distractions for enemies so it has some pros. Instead she should have slim body and nice shaped ass, but I'm have little knowledge of that universe so I will stop here.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Mate. I just wanted to know if anyone had any news about it. you don't gatta be a dick about it :l

Really that upsetting to see someone asking about it??
Don't take it personally, it's just that the question "when is the next update coming out?" is both the most frequently asked and the most unsure to answer in this thread.
Oni - the developer - is known among his public to be really unreliable when it comes to fix and respect a publishing date. Usually, it takes him around three-four months to release an update but any more precise timing is nothing more than wishful thinking.

So that's it: if you want to have an idea about the next update, take the previous one's publishing day and add three-four months. Everybody around here knows it, it pisses us off and that's why many of us don't react too well when someone - innocently or not - comes and reminds us of it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So, translating into international for those who're curious:
Rogue: 1,73
Kitty: 1,52
Emma: Something between 1,73 and 1,78
Laura: 1,62
Jean: 1,78
Storm: 1,80
Jubes: 1,65

If we gave Emma a height of 5'9 or 1,75, we get an average height of 1,69. So yeah, nice.
Jesus kitty is tinny, colossus must have used a port'a gob when he married her.

Dec 5, 2020
Don't take it personally, it's just that the question "when is the next update coming out?" is both the most frequently asked and the most unsure to answer in this thread.
Oni - the developer - is known among his public to be really unreliable when it comes to fix and respect a publishing date. Usually, it takes him around three-four months to release an update but any more precise timing is nothing more than wishful thinking.

So that's it: if you want to have an idea about the next update, take the previous one's publishing day and add three-four months. Everybody around here knows it, it pisses us off and that's why many of us don't react too well when someone - innocently or not - comes and reminds us of it.
Bruh

Dante20

Dec 19, 2018
From what I remember she is melee/close combat fighter so fighting while having huge tits will be difficult, but there will be a BIG distractions for enemies so it has some pros. Instead she should have slim body and nice shaped ass, but I'm have little knowledge of that universe so I will stop here.
Nah she would lost a lot of speed and agility with those big puppies, i rather her tits as they are now

Last edited:

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Mate. I just wanted to know if anyone had any news about it. you don't gatta be a dick about it :l

Really that upsetting to see someone asking about it??
You read my comment with a dickish voice in your head when it clearly isn't. And as answered by someone, it is the most frequently asked questions and when someone asks it, the answer is usually just a couple of comments above it. So yeah, if you're gonna say that you're lazy to scroll up, oh boi prepare for some actual dick responses by others.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes