• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
any idea on how to find mystique in the expanded mod?
If you are talking about the 984h version you need to have the patch installed. (The forever quarantine patch 1.7) The Brotherhood just won't appear without it & thus neither will Mystique.

And before you ask, to remove the face masks just click on the backpack icon on the upper right and select 'End Quarantine' or whatever it is actually called.

Reactions: Crichton

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
If you are talking about the 984h version you need to have the patch installed. (The forever quarantine patch 1.7) The Brotherhood just won't appear without it & thus neither will Mystique.

And before you ask, to remove the face masks just click on the backpack icon on the upper right and select 'End Quarantine' or whatever it is actually called.
The Brotherhood you say? You have more sprites than Mystique?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I need the android version link
I've been searching for a while and haven't found it
Here's a corrected android version of 998c:

- - pixeldrain -

Apologies, I'd forgotten that Oni has a bit of code that fucks up starting a new game when dev mode is active, that code has been removed for this release. Otherwise, it's the same as what I uploaded yesterday: non-modded except for my splash screen. This will update cleanly on my 998a apk, and my previously fucked up 998c apk.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
------UPDATE 6/19/2022-------
How to bang Rogue on Day 1, and bang Kitty on Day 3.

Rogue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitty:

Other Notes:
Step 8 : go to showers but kitty is in the pool and several time i load the save , kitty stay in swimming pool not in showers

How to trigger kitty masturbating in showers?

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
You'd have to ask Dittymyman to whip up his own apk with the mod baked in already, or ask him if he minds if I pack it into mine.
Ok ok i will have to ask him if in the not too distant future he can release his own apk or if he can give you permission.

Thanks

Xv220

Jul 2, 2020
I am from an alternate timeline where Oni released Jubes's sex pose. I wish I could share more but I have to go and stop the rerelease of the hit film Morbius.

To install unpack the Archive.rpa and drop my file over your game folder

Say yes to all overwrites
Hey men thanks for the jube sex mod u are awesome
man do u have plans to release your own apk with this mod already included or do you give others permission to release their own apk

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey men thanks for the jube sex mod u are awesome
man do u have plans to release your own apk with this mod already included or do you give others permission to release their own apk
Send him a private message dude

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes