Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Now guys imagine if sunsetrider being the developer of rougelike how far would we be, oh dear lord. Actual good animation and artwork.
If you honestly think this, then you're not following the updates for Something Unlimited. Two month wait for an update, then a post saying it was delayed for (insert excuse here), then another two week wait, then a small update that was less than promised because of (insert excuse here), play for <1 hr only to find most of the new content doesn't work because of some glitch, two month wait, delay due to (insert excuse here), two week wait, bug fix for last update's content that only fixes some of the issues, repeat for 5+ years.

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
Jubilee remains best girl with Jean a close second and Anna a not-so-distant third. Oni seriously needs to stop adding new characters constantly and focus on legacy cast. Whilst I would love Gwenpool content, you still can't even consummate with Miss Lee yet. And if he's adding Wanda (personally I'd prefer Psylocke if my mommy fetish isn't already readily transparent) it's gotta be the classic costume, not the bland and generic MCU leather set. We stan a corset queen

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Now guys imagine if sunsetrider being the developer of rougelike how far would we be, oh dear lord. Actual good animation and artwork.
SR7 is a very good artist and I loved Something Unlimited when it was smaller back in the days. But I wouldn't want to see Rogue-like becomes SU tbh... I just love Rogue-like the way it is with all its flaws <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
If you honestly think this, then you're not following the updates for Something Unlimited. Two month wait for an update, then a post saying it was delayed for (insert excuse here), then another two week wait, then a small update that was less than promised because of (insert excuse here), play for <1 hr only to find most of the new content doesn't work because of some glitch, two month wait, delay due to (insert excuse here), two week wait, bug fix for last update's content that only fixes some of the issues, repeat for 5+ years.
True, but oni updates the game like 3 times a year with 20 min worth of content common he could be doing much more. And yes SU has its flaws I never stated otherwise, but I don't know you but everytime I log to F95z there's always a new update to SU + if you are a suscriber to sunset some goodies every once in a while.

What im trying to say is this, the scene needs more workhorses constantly dropping new content, and being involved in their game rather than "artists" pretending that couple of updates per year is acceptable.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Jubilee is quite anachronic stuck that late 80s findesicle fashion sense, quite fitting for a vampire really. She and Kitty perform the same function(reader exposure and Wolverine's sidekick) so they must NEVER be of the same generarion.
So, if Kitty is 14 to 23 years; where does that leave Jubilee? 30s clinging to her early 20s mid-unlife crisis? Or late 2000s Drive/Hotline Miami retro throwback?
This game is based on Xmen Evo, the comics and other sources are basically irrelevant (even if the art style for Jubilee doesn't follow Xmen Evo)
Kitty is a class or two ahead of Jubilee in Xmen Evo
So, that would probably put Kitty at around "20" and Jubilee at around "18"
Because we all know these high school girls are at least 18

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou and keitaka

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just unlocked the submissive Jubilee scene.

It made me genuinely fall in love with her.

I didn't think that would actually be possible with a videogame character.

Not love this deep anyway.

I know I said a lot of bad stuff about the creator, but just this one last time -- thank you, Oni.

You have my gratitude.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I just unlocked the submissive Jubilee scene.

It made me genuinely fall in love with her.

I didn't think that would actually be possible with a videogame character.

Not love this deep anyway.

I know I said a lot of bad stuff about the creator, but just this one last time -- thank you, Oni.

You have my gratitude.
Wot's the scene I didn't bother with Jubes due to lol no scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes