bmab

May 7, 2020
Jubilee is quite anachronic stuck that late 80s findesicle fashion sense, quite fitting for a vampire really. She and Kitty perform the same function(reader exposure and Wolverine's sidekick) so they must NEVER be of the same generarion.
So, if Kitty is 14 to 23 years; where does that leave Jubilee? 30s clinging to her early 20s mid-unlife crisis? Or late 2000s Drive/Hotline Miami retro throwback?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know what's wrong with Jubes style. She just dresses like that. I know a mf who dresses with fucking suspenders and plaid shirts unironically and he's in his early 20s. Given how fashion is a more significant part of women's daily life, finding a chick who dresses like a visual 80s wave isn't that out of place. And for fucks sake, you can change her attire.
Anything other than that, both her personality a physique are great.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with Jubes style. She just dresses like that. I know a mf who dresses with fucking suspenders and plaid shirts unironically and he's in his early 20s. Given how fashion is a more significant part of women's daily life, finding a chick who dresses like a visual 80s wave isn't that out of place. And for fucks sake, you can change her attire.
Oh man, here in Germany we see people dressing "weird" all the time and no one gives a sht xD
Are we really gonna act like, characters with 10 lines of dialogue have "great personality"?

soundcoomer

Oct 20, 2020
yea but she's rocking the drip tbh, plus she looks hot in those

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh man, here in Germany we see people dressing "weird" all the time and no one gives a sht xD
Are we really gonna act like, characters with 10 lines of dialogue have "great personality"?
Lmao, I meant she was funny. And yeah, I also like her clothing, but my overall comment went to say why would someone dislike this characters just because they dress weird?

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
So, if Kitty is 14 to 23 years; where does that leave Jubilee? 30s clinging to her early 20s mid-unlife crisis? Or late 2000s Drive/Hotline Miami retro throwback?
Getting an accurate age of comic book characters is an almost impossible task. Marvel established in Powers of X that the X-Men were founded about 10 years ago. So if 1963 was 10 years ago, Jubilee could easily have been around for the height of 80s fashion and still somehow be a teenager. However, given that she adopted a child and nobody thought she was too young, she's likely in her early to mid 20s.

As for their ages with respect to each other. Kitty was 13 in her first appearance in 1980. I'm not sure about Jubilee, but I think she was either 12 or 13 for her debut in 1989. Jubilee should therefore always be younger than Kitty.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Getting an accurate age of comic book characters is an almost impossible task. Marvel established in Powers of X that the X-Men were founded about 10 years ago. So if 1963 was 10 years ago, Jubilee could easily have been around for the height of 80s fashion and still somehow be a teenager. However, given that she adopted a child and nobody thought she was too young, she's likely in her early to mid 20s.

As for their ages with respect to each other. Kitty was 13 in her first appearance in 1980. I'm not sure about Jubilee, but I think she was either 12 or 13 for her debut in 1989. Jubilee should therefore always be younger than Kitty.
Kitty was old enough to go to college and work in a bar in the mid-90s. She was also a SHIELD agent for a while, but no one remembers that. Jubes, honestly, you could make the argument that she just likes 80s/90s fashion these days, five minutes on Tiktok would show you she's hardly the only one enjoying that look these days

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Jubes, honestly, you could make the argument that she just likes 80s/90s fashion these days, five minutes on Tiktok would show you she's hardly the only one enjoying that look these days
Not to throw a spanner in the works, but there's also the fact that she's a vampire now...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes