Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I play it while in bed, toning down before I sleep & obvious what I'm gonna do. It's on a crappy tablet and if I play video games in public I'll just use retroarch to emulate something.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
The only reason why i would play on mobile is because im not home, and im not one to judge but i rather not play rogue-like on the train on my way to work.
I meant being able to play in my bed without the clunkiness of a laptop . I'll play in public though NP, peeps should mind they own business anyways. I gotta put up some stats while I'm bored lmao.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Friend, I'm not sure if you've seen the quoted message but there's dozens of command line.

Could you be more specific as to where I should add action.
Sorry.
GIRLNAMEX.Action is number of actions left.
So RogueX.Action = 2 gives Rogue 2 actions.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Can someone repost the Jubesex scene?

Or at least remind us which page number it is.
posts can often be deleted and other comments will be moved so asking page number won't work. example:
This is why I keep asking folks to post the fan-made sex scene in a more recent page.

No one is going to download a scene from ten pages ago.

On the previous page, there's a link with the sex scene waiting to be downloaded.

Just replace the game file with this one.

It's dangerous to bang Jubes with no animation.

Take this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-998c-oni.14/page-966
you just linked a page number and not a specific post and by the time I post this. it leads to the same page as where your post is currently located and scrolling down or up doesn't contain the post you're looking for so it's useless
In the future use these buttons to directly link posts
1659559354836.png

tl;dr don't copy paste your current url and use share option instead, it's like using postal code for searching a house instead of a home adress

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
posts can often be deleted and other comments will be moved so asking page number won't work. example:

you just linked a page number and not a specific post and by the time I post this. it leads to the same page as where your post is currently located and scrolling down or up doesn't contain the post you're looking for so it's useless
In the future use these buttons to directly link posts

tl;dr don't copy paste your current url and use share option instead, it's like using postal code for searching a house instead of a home adress
Plus not everyone has the same number of pages, for me this thread is 199 pages long since I show 40 posts per page. so linking to a page is useless. :)

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Looking at posts a few pages back I'm surprised at how many were disappointed there was no Jubilee sex in the last update. Third update has ALWAYS been the sex update and it usually arrives sometime in October/November every year, since Kitty at the very least.

Call Oni out for his pacing I don't necessarily disagree, but expecting something he's never done over the years is baffling if not just stupid.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Looking at posts a few pages back I'm surprised at how many were disappointed there was no Jubilee sex in the last update. Third update has ALWAYS been the sex update and it usually arrives sometime in October/November every year, since Kitty at the very least.

Call Oni out for his pacing I don't necessarily disagree, but expecting something he's never done over the years is baffling if not just stupid.
Yes, but look at the poses jubes got, they are just jean's reskinned, for a third time, and it looks fucking awfull for how cute jubs looks.

Reactions: depechedNode

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's not jubes official art it really is just a reskinned jean done by ditty. No oni had the art apparently done for Jubes first pose but decided against putting in gae why? Because he copy pasted Emma's pose for storms and then on top of that used jeans art as the base for jubilees blowjob/titjob. Apparently there's an actual sketch of jubes first pose by Oni but I'm not sure where anyone found that or saw it a I dunno.
Tldr Oni blatantly lied and blatantly reused all assets a-fucking-gain. It also means he can milk it for all it's worth.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's not jubes official art it really is just a reskinned jean done by ditty. No oni had the art apparently done for Jubes first pose but decided against putting in gae why? Because he copy pasted Emma's pose for storms and then on top of that used jeans art as the base for jubilees blowjob/titjob. Apparently there's an actual sketch of jubes first pose by Oni but I'm not sure where anyone found that or saw it a I dunno.
Tldr Oni blatantly lied and blatantly reused all assets a-fucking-gain. It also means he can milk it for all it's worth.
Yeah im referencing her BJ amd titjob poses, they are just jean's, and jean already got done dirty in the art department because oni doesnt like her.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes