DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I'm aware of it. I just didn't add it cause it's not really important for unlocking scenes. One is a straight value and the other is a modifier to the first one but overall they're not worth my attention.

All it does is increase the chance of having an unavoidable encounters (also with enough load time between scenes, these encounters are more annoying cause it takes more time to leave)

And what does a complete massage do to the girls? Any new traits or modified values excluding the "oh that was nice" dialogue?
I think it has to do with the addiction system, the more you touch the girls the more addicted they get to you so maybe the massage makes them more addicted or something.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
And what does a complete massage do to the girls? Any new traits or modified values excluding the "oh that was nice" dialogue?
insta complete massage lets you "skip" most of the grind. you are still grinding, but by automating the massage instead of getting +2/1000 points per click, you are getting several dozen points per click. which vastly reduces the amount of clicks needed to grind a girl

Oct 21, 2019
So I noticed something about the girls in the game. Every single girl asides from Rogue if they stumble on you showering will compliment you later about it as it's one of the first things they will talk with you about when you chat it up but I noticed that Rogue is the hardest to do so. Like she can I've seen her do it before but every other girl they'll just say it right away but Rogue feels like a .01% chance of it actually happening.

I know this doesn't matter ultimately but thought I'd bring it up and see if anyone else noticed that besides me. Only good thing about it is unlike you stumbling on them where they will lose points if you stumble on them naked they actually earn points for stumbling on you nude and than will get even more love points when they compliment you on it.

Last edited:

Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
I know the possibilities are always low with the creator of this game, but I wish he would just get some help with fixing the code and getting more hands on deck... been waiting a long time just for this to be fixed lol. Screenshot_20220731-230512_Rogue-Like.jpg Screenshot_20220731-230445_Rogue-Like.jpg

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I know the possibilities are always low with the creator of this game, but I wish he would just get some help with fixing the code and getting more hands on deck... been waiting a long time just for this to be fixed lol. View attachment 1959098 View attachment 1959100
What version are you playing to get that bug?
Never seen it on the PC version.
Agreed, I only saw it happen on android version and it's already been fixed on PC

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yup, android version. Didn't know it was specific to it, my bad then. I like the liberty of playing my H-games wherever I please rather than stuck to my desk lol.
The only reason why i would play on mobile is because im not home, and im not one to judge but i rather not play rogue-like on the train on my way to work.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I'm aware of it. I just didn't add it cause it's not really important for unlocking scenes. One is a straight value and the other is a modifier to the first one but overall they're not worth my attention.

All it does is increase the chance of having an unavoidable encounters (also with enough load time between scenes, these encounters are more annoying cause it takes more time to leave)

I just checked the scripts, basically if you get the good end of a massage you get some stats up depending on the girl but you get Girl.Addictionrate += 2 if the Addiction rate is below 5, aside from that massages are not really useful

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes