BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
It was the MassageChart command (sorry for the confusion), and it shows you what to do with each girl during a massage, if you use it with Kitty for example KittyX.MassageChart it returns this

View attachment 1328124

The thirst I believe it determines the frequency that each girl enters your room without a notice and how often they "hangout" with the other girls, also for some reason if you change it and create a new save it remains the same in the new save. It's "GirlName"X.Thirst = "Number", For example if you want laura to have max thirst it would be LauraX.Thrist=1000
He forgot Addict and Addictionrate. AddictionRate goes to 10 and Addict 1000.

Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Am I the only who thought she looked better with longer hair? It's a distinct look, don't get me wrong, but it was always my least favourite of the looks in the series.
No, youre correct, but she looks too much like rogue with that.
Not like oni couldnt add it as a hairstyle anyway.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This is bussin' respectfully sir. I like how she ended up having her black nail polish. This looks better than the previous pic shared. Which wasn't bad at all, but this seems like an improvement. Although the fact that it's her day to day clothes that are shred rather than her combat suit seems a little weird. Anyway, haven't seen Ron around here lately, but I guess he's reading on the comments? I'd like to see examples of a different girl, because I remember him saying he disliked Oni's Laura version, so I guess it's fare to assume that this would be the most changed one of the bunch.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Although the fact that it's her day to day clothes that are shred rather than her combat suit seems a little weird.
Makes sense to me, from her earliest appearances in the comics, Laura's always had a punk/goth aesthetic to her outfits. Shredded clothes has always been a part of that scene and, when you have foot-long razors in your arms, I imagine it makes it easy to 'customise' clothes as you see fit.

Agreed on the nails though, any design doc for her should have "VUR IMPORT: BLACK NAILS AND ABS THAT MAKE YOU GO LIKE HOLY SHIT I COULD SHRED CHEESE ON THEM" at the top, possibly in olde english font.

Reactions: SnowCoveredIsland

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Forgot Addict and AddictionRate.
I'm aware of it. I just didn't add it cause it's not really important for unlocking scenes. One is a straight value and the other is a modifier to the first one but overall they're not worth my attention.

All it does is increase the chance of having an unavoidable encounters (also with enough load time between scenes, these encounters are more annoying cause it takes more time to leave)

Use the MassageChart command
StormX.MassageChart
does anyone know Storms massage combos?
No, it takes much longer. Also it is nonstop grinding, unlike non-grindy games where most of your time is spent reading dialog with a handful of choices here and there. (not saying all games are non grindy. in fact most are. RPGM games are notoriously a combo of grind and walking simulator. Where its 90% walking an empty map, 9% combat grind, and 1% actual content).

For example, spanking a girl gives +2 domination. Out of 1000). And it is capped to only give you this a couple times per sex scenes. once the limit is reached (IIRC 10 domination) in that sex scene you have to wait until the next one to get any.

... actually massage is great because you can do "skip" and instantly automatically get all the rewards at once. For the new girls I should probably just massage them into maxed stats instead of doing any sex
What is the massage sequence for all girls? i lost the list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what does a complete massage do to the girls? Any new traits or modified values excluding the "oh that was nice" dialogue?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes