joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Started as a "not shitty coding, better resolution" mod that dunked on the original and is now "fuck it, i have the money to do the rest too and i can make it easier for people to mod in custom art" separate entity.
so there is a good amount of gameplay with this art? where can i find it?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe when it gets released.
Agreed. Right now there is the basic idea and some code and art being worked on, but nothing functional. As soon as they release something "playable" then I'm sure somebody will create a thread. Until then, we just get the occasional teaser.

Reactions: Ghostload

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Agreed. Right now there is the basic idea and some code and art being worked on, but nothing functional. As soon as they release something "playable" then I'm sure somebody will create a thread. Until then, we just get the occasional teaser.
Why wait that long? I mean threads have been started when the only thing there was an announcement of "intention," and maybe an outline of what the game was going to be about.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Why wait that long? I mean threads have been started when the only thing there was an announcement of "intention," and maybe an outline of what the game was going to be about.
There wouldn't even be anything to post. I'm sure Ron Chon is serious about creating something, but as of right now there isn't anything to post in a new thread. Creating an empty thread will just turn people off the project. The first twenty replies would be "so where is the download link?" Talk about starting off on the wrong foot.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You quoted what I said but you didn't read it.

Besides, he does have something to post. He has the beta version that does have some problems and the stuff posted on Google share, plus any artwork he has. The first page can always be updated to include anything new.

There seems to be enough people here that would head over and subscribe to the thread just after it was announced and wait for updates.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Why must you be so cruel to wheels?
He gives you a home and education for free, he even pays you jsut to show up.
Because it gets your girl more obedient. Tell him to suck it in front of Jean? Suddenly Jean wants to suck it. Like magic.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes