• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
How do I blackmail Xavier? From reading previous comments you had to have his photo and a girl that was level 4, but I dont seem to get the option. What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 1947285
I didnt write this guide and dont recall who did, but i had it saved so have at you.

To see the option for a plan, it requires that the current time is not Night, that the girl is in the study with you, and that the Player Level is greater than or equal to 5. Actually executing the plan requires passing an approval check of 1500 with the girl that is there, and in some cases other requirements are needed.
Kitty requires "Xavier's Photo" (Potentially found by searching the left desk drawer in his office at night with Kitty present to open it, but not Storm who will prevent you taking it).
Laura also needs to be at least level 2 and have at least 750 Inhibition.
Storm requires "Xavier's files" (Potentially found searching the right desk drawer at night with Storm present find the files).
When looking for blackmail material (or the money hidden in the bookshelf or the keys in the middle drawer of the desk) the chance of being caught is handled via a comparison of a d20 roll to a difficulty check (with the roll needing to be greater or equal to the check value) these checks start at 5 for the bookshelf, 10 for the left drawer, 15 for the middle drawer, and 5 for the right drawer, but will increase by 3 for each location you search that visit. Once it's confirmed you are not caught, a second d20 check is made to see if you actually find the item for that location, though these checks do not increase in difficulty. The difficulty 15 for the bookshelf, 10 for the left drawer, guaranteed for the middle drawer (provided you don't already have the keys), and 10 for the right drawer.

Given I've covered the rest, it should be noted that opening the box of money on the bookshelf requires the girl you ask to do it have 700 inhibition or 1800 total stats. Also, if Kitty is present, you can only ask her, while storm can only be asked if she is present and kitty is not.

Given the increasing difficulty, if trying to get as much as you can in a single visit (the left and right drawers are mutually exclusive due to storm being required for one and preventing the other), you should start with the middle drawer, then do the other drawer and lastly the bookshelf (reloading if ever you search a location and don't get the loot for it). Also keep in mind that once the loot from a given location is obtained, you can't get anything else from that location, and searching there will just make it harder to find stuff in the other locations.

If you are so inclined to cheat via console command, you can ensure that you are not caught, as the d20 roll result is a variable named "D20" (without the quotes) that is set randomly before giving you the options of where to search and compared after you make your choice. Thus you can just set the value to an arbitrary high number to pass the check for being caught. While the variable is reused for the secondary checks on the locations, it is re-assigned a new random value and checked immediately after with no pause to try changing the value.

Further, if you don't mind using console commands, you can find everything in one visit. Doing so requires using the commands to change where Storm is mid searching. This requires modifying the variable "StormX.Loc" and either setting it to "bg study" (with the quotes) when you are going to search the right drawer (no later than the line "You search through some documents, but don't find anything.") or if you started with her there, setting the noted variable to anything else when searching the left drawer (no later than the line "She's reaching down to adjust his . . . oh, that's interesting.").

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You learn new things everyday with this game, I usually don't go to the Xavier's room other than being "buzzed" and for night exploration. I always try to be rude as much as possible to him, but still can't escape him. A more cruel option like forcing him to watch all the action in the school helplessly without blackmail would be more fun...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You learn new things everyday with this game, I usually don't go to the Xavier's room other than being "buzzed" and for night exploration. I always try to be rude as much as possible to him, but still can't escape him. A more cruel option like forcing him to watch all the action in the school helplessly without blackmail would be more fun...
Why must you be so cruel to wheels?
He gives you a home and education for free, he even pays you jsut to show up.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Don't let the wheels fool you, he's the most dangerous pervert in this school (or is it really a school). We just need to wait for Oni to develop his story more, probably a couple years later...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Don't let the wheels fool you, he's the most dangerous pervert in this school (or is it really a school). We just need to wait for Oni to develop his story more, probably a couple years later...
Well, kind of?
Zero is his secret weapon for the mutant eugenics program, just wait for xavier to shout FOX-DI-DI-DIE and all the girls are suddenly pregnant.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, bringing the Chonky Mod up again. One thing I'd really like is to have more clothing options. And I don't mean just more suits, I mean different slutty versions of their basic clothes, too. For example, once 250 inhibition is reached with Rogue, you can tell her to wear a shorter version of her skirt (even better if she did that by herself), a thong instead of her normal panties, stuff like that. If some of you played Witch Trainer Silver Edition, you know what I'm talking about.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Nvm lmao Oni isn't posting jubes sex pose at all; so I'm out this is just buyers remorse as jubilees "content" is copy pasted from Jeans stuff, storm was all fuxkin copy pasted from Emma and tbh it's just too fucking lazy. Oni stated months he's halfway done jubes sex specifically but I guess his stuff was to copy pasted again but storm gets a pass?
I'm out after this month this is ridiculous.
Do what you will with your money. You have every right too. But please do still come by this thread. I enjoy your company.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes