• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I'm probably in the minority but I like Ron Chon's art. Definitely looks like a woman in her very early 20s and not a barely legal teen.
Most of the girls are encroaching at most 19-21 years of age in the game Oni has m8.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well I'm probably in the minority but I like Ron Chon's art. Definitely looks like a woman in her very early 20s and not a barely legal teen.
My man, how can i say this...the game only says college but both rogue and kitty look like they do in the show, and in the show they are teenagers.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Left looks like she wants to take me to a biker bar, start a fight and have me fuck her on the pool table amongst all the unconscious bodies.

Right is the inheritor of the Cart Titan.
On the one hand, the Cart Titan Laura doesn't have much life expectancy. On the other hand, it's the Anon that ends up with that bikerfucker Laura the one with the short lifespan.
Tis' up to the wisest, I guess.

Reactions: SnowCoveredIsland

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's just lecherous grabby hands mc-syndrome he'll be fine don't worry you can trust me I got a PhD (potential hot dick-syndrome)

• Wow
Reactions: leathermax

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Hey men thanks for the jube sex mod u are awesome
man do u have plans to release your own apk with this mod already included or do you give others permission to release their own apk
People are free to do whatever they want to my mod and you are welcome. I think some people have already repacked the game with the mod, I do not know if they have done it with android. I bet if you ask nicely though, someone would probably do it

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
You dont want that, the meat and potatoes of the game is interactions and getting the girls to slowly open up to doing stuff with you, for example, a few days ago i got this dialogue that i have never gotten before.
View attachment 1946423
I agree, however my PC has been cleared meaning all the saves I had till this point are gone now. It was a lot of grind to get to the last save point i was at

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
How do I blackmail Xavier? From reading previous comments you had to have his photo and a girl that was level 4, but I dont seem to get the option. What am I doing wrong?

xavier.jpg

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You don't need to wait to be "buzzed". You can take the initiative and go to him with the girl you wanna free from his unsexual dicktatorship. Kitty and Storm need a pic found in his office during night while going there with them, but all the other girls can just come up to him and slap the monk shit off of his wheels. However, to do this the girls (and maybe you as well, I don't full remember) need level 5 or so, and total amount of stats, somewhere around 1800 or something. Maybe it's a little less, just experiment.

Reactions: depechedNode
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes