leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Just learned that Rogue swims with her hoodie on.
View attachment 1988542
You know the thing? If you talk with her to change her outfits, you select her default swimwear and ask her about it, she'll tell you it's too much to wear outside. BRUH. So you can't tell her to swim like a normal person and take off that hoodie.
On the other side, it makes for a pretty hot situation in the Expanded mod where you can tell the girls to take off any piece of clothing regardless of the layer. If you tell her to take off her bikini top, and she agrees, leaving only her hoodie, and then tell her to take off the hoodie, she will say she's got nothing under that, give you a dialogue option, and then quite cheekily take it off anyways. One of my favourite interactions.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I just want Chonky's game to release already.

Especially now that it looks like oni's never gonna release any more updates to his own game

and now Jubilee will forever remain unfinished.

I'm most likely wrong, but things don't look good.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017

Especially now that it looks like oni's never gonna release any more updates to his own game

What makes you say that? What happend with Oni?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Chon went solo to work on chonky mod btw. Well that's a bust I was looking forward to it but that's discord I dunno why anyone uses it. They all seem to be worse than twitter, it becomes an echo chamber and anyone with different opinions gets banned not even joking the expanded mod discord is no different.

Toxo

Oct 17, 2017

Nah Oni will update it will just take him an age like it usually does. He's always been like this ever since he started Kitty's updates.

• Thinking Face

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
First we were joking...but now i may believe Oni really gonna abandon the game.
If he at least finished Jubilee so every girl has 2 working sex positions you could kinda say the game is "finished-ish"

• Thinking Face

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Chon went solo to work on chonky mod btw. Well that's a bust I was looking forward to it but that's discord I dunno why anyone uses it. They all seem to be worse than twitter, it becomes an echo chamber and anyone with different opinions gets banned not even joking the expanded mod discord is no different.
Dayum, what the hell went on in that shithole that crashed all of our chonky boi's aspirations in a matter of days?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I dunno, I've clashed with the powers that be in that discord and I was never removed for it. But then again, I typically say my piece and don't actually care what anyone has to say in response to what I say so. I more or less forbid anyone to argue with me lol

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes