primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I'm guessing he's talking about this, currently discord is a little heated, summary; a toxic guy attacking the RonChon, some other guys trying to be reasonable, some other defends Ron, UI guy is angry with Ron... We'll see how things will play in the near future...

View attachment 1988797
I think this artist is a poor fit for younger girls, the aspect of the skin and the "pudginess" of the fat tell me she's 40 something. That said, I imagine he/she/mugga must draw a mean Storm.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
same happen with me i send some post and some post i send got banned and i break a rule really strange i not a guy attack ohter people i justgive a tips here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm guessing he's talking about this, currently discord is a little heated, summary; a toxic guy attacking the RonChon, some other guys trying to be reasonable, some other defends Ron, UI guy is angry with Ron... We'll see how things will play in the near future...
I think this artist is a poor fit for younger girls, the aspect of the skin and the "pudginess" of the fat tell me she's 40 something. That said, I imagine he/she/mugga must draw a mean Storm.
maybe thats the better emma frost^^
Does anyone even know who that's supposed to be?

I have no idea.

I don't think it's Rogue because she's supposed to be pale.

Anyway, I don't care if the girls look old.

Middle-aged mutants are the only way to not get banned on patreon these days.

I just want the game to get finished.

Someone out there will create a loli and/or teen mod.

And I'm sure they'll actually finish it this time because Oni's laziness affects the current modders on this project.

Chonky isn't the type to just abandon all this after giving so many people hope.

If that happens, we can all ask the staff here to shame him by permanently labeling him with the "Abandoner" badge.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes