Roguesage

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone know how to convert dittyman
I fear this is it for this game; its strange many games that began around the same time and I expected to never be finished have recently hit their 1.0s. Not Rogue-like though, so with the recent collapse of another spin-off I felt I had one more thing to give. Does it make up for an unfinished Rogue-like or fully fleshed out spin-off? No, not even a little; but its all I got to give.

So with that here is my homebrew version of the game with my own QOL improvements and bits and pieces from different sources(like the expanded mod for example). It has many unfinished ideas and half-baked as well; but it should be a breath of fresh air if vanilla is becoming a bit vanilla.

Cheers Boys(and maybe girls? I don't think so though, but who knows)

Mega
Wish you have APK version, because I can't get down while my girlfriend around :(

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Ron Chon — Today
I'm changing things up so that I can focus on developing Project [Redacted] in peace. I started working on Chonky Mod because it was fun. I decided to turn Chonky Mod into its own game because it was fun. I'm paying for new art because I like that art. unfortunately, being part of this server is no longer fun, and that in turn has negatively affected my progress on the game. so I don't plan on being active here anymore, and I will instead continue work on the game in private all my links are still public. as thanks to anyone who is a patron, I'll respond to messages on Patreon and use it to notify people of updated builds. if you don't have a link or think that it has changed, just ask a patron to share it
I don't know the full context on what's been going on in their discord, but Ron seems like an upstanding dood. I assume Oni's avid followers/people who don't like his style are making it a negative experience for him? Hope he finds fun and success in whatever it is he's pursuing nevertheless.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni: I wonder what bs shall i tell my patrons today...
*huffs and puffs and types angrily*
No I typed in drunken anger alo apparently there will be an update next month but I doubt he did fuckall lmao.
I stayed a patron an totally forgot about it so I'll post the update whenever it occurs whatever I'm gonna drunk more whiskey and play mgrr

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
No I typed in drunken anger alo apparently there will be an update next month but I doubt he did fuckall lmao.
I stayed a patron an totally forgot about it so I'll post the update whenever it occurs whatever I'm gonna drunk more whiskey and play mgrr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Disagree, writing does a lot of heavy lifting for RE, especially when you account the average for the genre.
I meant it more as in creating a story. The descriptions the game makes of what happens as well as the broad amount of dialogue ramifications is one of this game's selling points, but you don't need to go all bs writer with a morbillion words and stoopid stories.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes