b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
So is there a end for this story? What happens if you max out all characters?
You have a boss fight where you shove a Sentinel into Beast's machine, then get arrested afterwards; allegedly in the middle of sexually harassing the sentinel. The game turns into an Ace Attorney clone, but you're the defendant on trial, and that choice about whether your skin is white, black or green changes which insults and slurs people are screaming at you on social media. Magneto and Deadpool are surprisingly well written considering they're shoe-horned into the hardboiled private detective and only-lawyer-that-wanted-to-take-the-case tropes.

It's kept surprisingly entertaining and classy, but naturally people are upset that Oni dragged politics into X-Men.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You have a boss fight where you shove a Sentinel into Beast's machine, then get arrested afterwards; allegedly in the middle of sexually harassing the sentinel. The game turns into an Ace Attorney clone, but you're the defendant on trial, and that choice about whether your skin is white, black or green changes which insults and slurs people are screaming at you on social media. Magneto and Deadpool are surprisingly well written considering they're shoe-horned into the hardboiled private detective and only-lawyer-that-wanted-to-take-the-case tropes.

It's kept surprisingly entertaining and classy, but naturally people are upset that Oni dragged politics into X-Men.
Did magneto and deadpool get the falcon and the papers of transit, or is that in the next update? This is a serious question:whistle::coffee:

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
Updated the mod to 1.52a, fixed some bugs and added recoloring to Emma's lips thanks to DBongus for providing the _White.png files.
I also tried some new things on the code side, let's see if it works like it's supposed to.
Use a new save
Mega

View attachment 3709548
realy good

can you provide us a version of your mod without sldr mod included ? i play your last version , the sldr mod is incomplete inside ( miss the time reset action )

anyway , it's better to post your dl without cheats integrated , we can choose one between the 3 aviable , if we try to put for 1.5 in your , only one works https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v1-52a-oni.14/post-5924463

Thx in advance

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
This is a hard question to answer. It's been functionally complete a few times. Every time Oni finishes implementing a new girl it's "complete", but he borks up stuff whenever he adds a new girl, then takes time to fix it. The last "complete" version was 1.4e, the current version (1.52a) is incomplete because Betsy and Doreen aren't fully implemented. I don't see a scenario where Oni is ever done adding new girls (as long as he makes money), but the two new girls don't really add anything new to the game. They're just new skins.
Hi Prime , can you provide us the .rpy of your for 1.5+?
Compiled version make me crazy , always prefer raw meat :LOL: !

thx in advance

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Updated the mod to 1.52a, fixed some bugs and added recoloring to Emma's lips thanks to DBongus for providing the _White.png files.
I also tried some new things on the code side, let's see if it works like it's supposed to.
Use a new save
Mega

View attachment 3709548
Would a Prime Mod version 1.4e be possible? That looks really great. But the normal version of Oni lacks so many mechanics once you've played the Prime Mod.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes