prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Hi Prime , can you provide us the .rpy of your for 1.5+?
Compiled version make me crazy , always prefer raw meat :LOL: !

thx in advance
I haven't even supplied the compiled version on this site.

kazzari

Jun 2, 2020
I haven't even supplied the compiled version on this site.
I was only asking for the .rpy, I know you don't post anything here, I just needed the raw data ... ( I was suggesting to a post on discord )

but anyway, thanks for this reply, it looks like this request is bothering you, in any case, thanks for sharing!

Have a nice day!

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
Would a Prime Mod version 1.4e be possible? That looks really great. But the normal version of Oni lacks so many mechanics once you've played the Prime Mod.
That's not happening, at least not by my hand. I'll check Prime Mod once he updates it to 1.5+ to see about compatibility though. But from what I've read, Prime doesn't change the _Animations files, so they both should be mostly compatible.

Reactions: Laritas

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
That's not happening, at least not by my hand. I'll check Prime Mod once he updates it to 1.5+ to see about compatibility though. But from what I've read, Prime doesn't change the _Animations files, so they both should be mostly compatible.
Thank you for your reply.

Your version and the PrimeVersion are complete packages. What exactly, which files would I have to copy from your version into the PrimeVersion to see if both mods run together?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Looking at the last dozen or so pages, the amount of people coming in to ask about the "story" is baffling to me.

The story is: You're a new victi.. proud participant of the american education system, freshly attending a school for the gifted, you're trying to graduate and get a stable job (in this economy!), but are constantly interrupted and distracted by wanton women walking into your life with no regards for your education, privacy or common sense. I have the sneaking suspicion they might be addicts too, but I don't want to presume.

Easiest way to the best ending is to just lock your door after that self-proclaimed criminal (really, who calls themselves a rogue anyway? Or is she just really into D&D?) is gone and skip about 730 days, only focussing on self-study, then the friendly Mister Clean on Hotwheels will hand you your certificate and you are free to leave.

:geek:

(Seriously, I get how there are a few scenes that might be mistakenly thought of as "story", but people struggling to grasp the concept of a true sandbox dating sim is still weird. That said, it'd be funny as fuck if Oni secretly added an actual ending - only for nobody to ever find it, because who plays a single run for more than three ingame years anyway?)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Looking at the last dozen or so pages, the amount of people coming in to ask about the "story" is baffling to me.

The story is: You're a new victi.. proud participant of the american education system, freshly attending a school for the gifted, you're trying to graduate and get a stable job (in this economy!), but are constantly interrupted and distracted by wanton women walking into your life with no regards for your education, privacy or common sense. I have the sneaking suspicion they might be addicts too, but I don't want to presume.

Easiest way to the best ending is to just lock your door after that self-proclaimed criminal (really, who calls themselves a rogue anyway? Or is she just really into D&D?) is gone and skip about 730 days, only focussing on self-study, then the friendly Mister Clean on Hotwheels will hand you your certificate and you are free to leave.

:geek:

(Seriously, I get how there are a few scenes that might be mistakenly thought of as "story", but people struggling to grasp the concept of a true sandbox dating sim is still weird. That said, it'd be funny as fuck if Oni secretly added an actual ending - only for nobody to ever find it, because who plays a single run for more than three ingame years anyway?)
I officially propose the graduation run.
Play for four in-game years only studying and going to class.
Come on, lads, we have to grind that ending!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou and armond

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
(Seriously, I get how there are a few scenes that might be mistakenly thought of as "story", but people struggling to grasp the concept of a true sandbox dating sim is still weird.
I think it's stockholm syndrome, people come to expect zero mechanics, zero interactivity, permanently linear start-to-finish storybooks from western games. Which is weird as the games are known for never getting finished ayyyyyy

• Sad
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
+grind money to pay for student loan. Coz Blackbirdsain't getting that new sound system for free.
The real ending is that on prom night, Zero takes the Blackbird for a joyride, scratches the anti-radar paint, and is forced to stay in charles's mutant paramilitary force to repay it, wich means he spends more years porking mutant sluts.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The game itself doesn't need a story to be interesting. While sure, there are some 'story elements' you could say though more background of characters than anything, it really could use more events and the ever present 'missions'. Go out on a mission with one of the gals, gain friendship or such if warranted, or have lewd as fuck sex scene while tracking down the Brotherhood.

Imagine having Jubes on her knees topless or fully naked, sucking us off in the heat of things before say... Wanda, or Boom Boom from the brotherhood show up, or hell maybe intro Wolfsbane and they catch us in the act and get turned on by it. Which naturally would end up adding more to the harem in fun ways.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
The game itself doesn't need a story to be interesting. While sure, there are some 'story elements' you could say though more background of characters than anything, it really could use more events and the ever present 'missions'. Go out on a mission with one of the gals, gain friendship or such if warranted, or have lewd as fuck sex scene while tracking down the Brotherhood.

Imagine having Jubes on her knees topless or fully naked, sucking us off in the heat of things before say... Wanda, or Boom Boom from the brotherhood show up, or hell maybe intro Wolfsbane and they catch us in the act and get turned on by it. Which naturally would end up adding more to the harem in fun ways.
Tracking down some A.I.M. goons in NYC, Laura goes into heat and you end up having hot back alley sex while she has her costume on, bonus points if you run into spider-man and he cracks a joke about it.
91b41f6068b61b34ec52d42d7f303bdc.jpg

Another one could be Emma taking you to some shady place for some reason or another and you end up partaking in the activities of the hellfire club.
miss frost about to impart some discipline.jpg

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes