hartling

Apr 20, 2020
How level up girls?
They get experience whenever they go to class, the danger room, or you study with them. If you want to level up a girl, add her to party and go do the danger room all day. Girls have a schedule and will go to class/danger room even while you're not with them, but they will also spend time elsewhere, and they don't get experience for being outside class/danger room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lover Of Waifus

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
It's "X-23's name," the option immediately below "X-23's petname."
yeah, I dont have that. I checkd with Kitty and theres the option with her
screenshot0001.png
edit: nvm, figued out, just had to spam talk with her for 10 minutes for the option to show up, got unlucky with rng I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
Guys i stopped followin this game since Laura release, and im reading the changelog and besides Jean its only bugfixes, it has some new content besides that?

beorn95f

Jun 17, 2020
Guys i stopped followin this game since Laura release, and im reading the changelog and besides Jean its only bugfixes, it has some new content besides that?
Storm was added as sixth character. ATM only HJ, BJ and titjob are available.
New mechanic of 'sex with mind projection' for Emma and Jean.
Rogue, Kitty and Laura got secondary pose for sex (doggystyle or missionary depending of their's default). Emma's missionary is scheduled for next update or so.
Dating was expanded a bit, now you can bring two girls simultaneously.
Some girls got few more clothing to choose from. All girls but Laura and Storm got pantythose which can be teared down during sex (however, they still doesn't show properly on Emma).
New mechanic called 'microtransactions' to make money ingame, you pick small objects from McCoy's Lab and move them around Uni or town (IMO, outcome doesn't worth the time spent on this).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes