rave666

Nov 7, 2017
Rogue-Like 0.994h (Hopefully bug fixed?)
Ok, this one is all bug fixes on the previous build, and should clear up the various "image missing" errors.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay so two posts and I wasn't present as it's hot & I'm an alcoholic so the heat killed me (hi from heck btw, the girls are nice don't recommend being alive here tho, they hate humans):
Ok, so the poll is closed, and Storm's front facing pose is the clear winner. I've started putting that one together, I think I have a fun look for it that will show off Storm's assets. I'm also most of the way through Emma's upcoming doggy style pose, and plan to do some other touch-ups to her existing art by next version too. She is currently missing some clothing options in some of her poses, among other things. I've also got a few long-term projects in the works.

I'll also be putting out 0.994h shortly, which will hopefully just fix some bugs that popped up last build, mainly due to the new options added to some girl's sex poses. This is likely to be the last build for 0.994.

Second post is the 0.994h version and changelog too:
Ok, this one is all bug fixes on the previous build, and should clear up the various "image missing" errors.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
anyone know how to open the drawers in xavier's study?
Yeah, you have to visit his office at night and either gain entry with his key(which you've hopefully already stolen), or take Kitty with you in a party to get in because she'll phase through the locked door and open it form the inside for you.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Doing the Greek letter plans with a girl in Xavier's office gives you the option to enable public sex with a girl without him interrupting. Here are the criteria needed for the plans to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Broooo youre the true captain! My man! I read something about a key? And maybe plan omega? Is like that that you get the key?

Kakskskske

Jun 30, 2021
Is there a Modded/Expanded/Cheat enable apk for 0.994 available or is it possible to enable cheats or mod the 0.994g version I have installed on my phone and if so how?

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a Modded/Expanded/Cheat enable apk for 0.994 available or is it possible to enable cheats or mod the 0.994g version I have installed on my phone and if so how?
There is a site that lets you alter the save, i did and add a lot of money, after that the game is easy.

Reactions: Kakskskske
4.40 star(s) 150 Votes