Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
So far the only new thing I'm seeing from 0994h is that if you're doing lewd interactions towards the girls without closing doors, people can walk in on you now. They do it very often too, even with the addiction levels being low.

Reactions: unperson

Seefah88

Nov 24, 2020
Can't do a damn thing with Ororo. Every time I try, even bringing her back to my room and locking the door, one of the other girls appears and Ororo runs off... Getting annoying.

hartling

Apr 20, 2020
Broooo youre the true captain! My man! I read something about a key? And maybe plan omega? Is like that that you get the key?
You can get the keys to Xavier's study and the girls' rooms in the middle drawer when exploring Xavier's study at night with Kitty or Storm. You can also get keys when executing a plan with a girl in Xavier's study. Plan Omega is just what Rogue's plan is called.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm starting to think Ren'py wasn't the best engine for this endeavor....
The coding engine doesn't have anything to do with it tbh. If it was written in C++, Java, etc the same issues would be occurring. The complexity of working with RNG is one thing, but proofing and testing is always required regardless of the base platform engine. At the end of the day it is what it is. Regards.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Can't do a damn thing with Ororo. Every time I try, even bringing her back to my room and locking the door, one of the other girls appears and Ororo runs off... Getting annoying.
Save scumming does work to retroactively not have the other girls interrupt you.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
yup well her front pose at least, also Emma's assets may all be redone & Jean apparently will have her front pose too but I only want Emma's stuff redone & Storm's pose tbh.
Wait... redone? Wdym by that? I hope he ain't planning to change her appearance O.O
I actually love it

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
I was getting it on with emma in her room with the door locked and somehow jean gray had a key to emma's room. Afterwards it basically left the door wide open and other girls just kept walking in and trying to interrupt, rogue showed up 3 different times during that time and laura twice. This update is definitely one of the worst ones i've seen for this game.

Reactions: Medic4 and bmab

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wait... redone? Wdym by that? I hope he ain't planning to change her appearance O.O
I actually love it
During blowjob, titjob and even sex her head was pretty much copy pasted from Kitty's and everyone knows this, I made a mention a few times and some other people made suggestions I guess. People were also asking for clothed titjob like Jean and storms. Next update will have Emma's doggy pose so chances are Oni is redrawing some assets

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
During blowjob, titjob and even sex her head was pretty much copy pasted from Kitty's and everyone knows this, I made a mention a few times and some other people made suggestions I guess. People were also asking for clothed titjob like Jean and storms. Next update will have Emma's doggy pose so chances are Oni is redrawing some assets
I knew Emma's sex scene sprite definitely looked different from her standing pose, but I didn't notice it was just a reskinned Kitty. Now I feel like an idiot for not realizing it.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Oh thank god. Yeah I noticed that part.

If those are the changes then I'm glad

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes