leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Lad, have you forgotten that the entire premise is that zero is the only person that can touch her?
Even if she hadthe hots for other girls, she wouldnt be able to do anything about it other than schlicking furiusly in her room.
Now with that being said, you have to look at it from her point of view, shes horny to begin with, so any possibility of getting it on is good news.
Then theres the fact that femzero is another woman, so she has nothing youve never seen before and at worst she could just diddle your strange.
Compare that to regular zero who wants to just ravage you with his inconcistently huge meat rod.
View attachment 2203334
Yeah, but I meant when you ask her opinion about other chicks, at the beginning it's nothing especial, sometimes even negative. And you can allow her to touch people but don't see her trying anything.

Which brings me to a relevant point a little off topic. Many peeps here have issues with fantasy open relationships involving other males. How about a woman SO much into da coochy licky stuff that she makes moves on the other women in the crew? Nothing too out of your hand, you should be able to toggle this behavior somewhat easily. Let's say a Gwenpool that goes around trying to seduce the girls and over time this enterprise finds success if you don't avoid it, this way you can sometimes enter a girl's room and find her being headpatted by Gwen, for example. And this girl's default stat gain from you will be lower after that, but you can befriend Gwen to convince her to, in turn, convince said chick into be more open towards your advances.
Ma boys, I just dug gold, somebody print this on a brick and throw it at Oni.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I used to imagine Zero as the usual harem game protagonist - that typical black hair with shadows over his eyes.
Then I noticed his name is... well, Zero, and as mentioned started thinking he may look like Gyro from MMZX.
These would both make femZero look like either... I'm gonna say either Sailor Mars, or Ciel from Megaman Zero.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
The generic "blank slate" hentai protagonist look would actually work pretty well with Zero's power.

I just picture a hotter version of myself though

Reactions: MisterDuck

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that guy from the hentai where he uses stickers to hypnotize girls, only to later wake up to how bad he was acting and it was revealed he was fighting back the hypsonis a girl put in him to act like that?
Loved the idea of that twist.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh, and, I don't really think about what Zero looks like: Probably Carl Johnson since I usually pick the skin tone that matches my own.

...What? I wasn't trying to be lolsoedgy (though I have watched A Serbian Film a month ago). I was just saying that the "ugly bastard" that Marlin posted reminds me of the Goosh Goosh guy.
Lmao, chills m8. I was talking about the scene itself. It's so over the top in it's unnecesary brutality and morbidity that it can hardly be excused by "artistic expression", so it leads me to believe the mf who wrote that shit just wanted to make the most disturbing piece of bs he could think of just to make ppl say "wow so dark, much underground, def a cultured mature anome".

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
...Yet, you say this to someone who likes School Days, Elfen Lied, Bondage Game, the bathroom/shotgun scene in Bible Black, and A Serbian Film.

Just saying. ...and thus why I wanted Wanda to win.

• Wow
Reactions: MankoEater

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Oh, let's not bad mouth Wheels. He gave us food, shelter, education, a gym, two swimming pools, a sports stadium, eight flavors of titty, and three penises to pick from.
Could you guys do me a really huge favor?

Could you maybe not talk about this anymore?

I'll understand if you decide against that.
That's not what you said when you slid into my DMs.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Dayum, stuff saucing up.
Wait, 2 swimming pools? HAVE I BEEN MISSING ON A SECRET HIDDEN LOCATION ALL THIS YEARS?

Reactions: zzetal
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes