Sticky_Ceiling

Sep 1, 2023
1.53b
Mega
Wot's added?
Just fixes mostly, Doreen gets her FJ content. Apparently there's a couple new toggles during sex you can click; Like a footie button. Edite; You can make SG's tail semi-translucent now over getting rid of it etc. Psylocke's doggy pose was edited, the torso to be closer to you. SG may need a bit of that too. Anyone got comments on Psylocke's frontal?
good-man-bran-bran-stark.gif

Reactions: armond and Dr. Coom

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Gotta be honest .. I dig Betsy's frontal pose. I mean, I'm still no fan of her Jabba-like lips, but the pose is lookin good and doesn't morph her face in a weird .. ... .... weirder way. And the footsie-buttom isn't the dumbest addition either.

Solid work there by the glacial one.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Could you elaborate on how to do this? The only thing I've found out is that if Laura's inhibition is high enough there's a scene where she asks you to fuck.
yeah bro its sad that she is the only one that comes at you to have sex out of the blue. i wish it was a feature for all the girls but with higher stats (i mean it would be harder with the other girls). Yet they can come at you and ask you to let them touch you, or if you didnt payed much attention to them lately they would ask you to do their favorite action(it may end in sex but it never has happened to me the first time), and last when you hit max love or obedience they would ask you: how do you want to celebrate this? and voila.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes