NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I have a question guys, is the "character removal" option from when you corner Xavier still limited to just 1 girl?

If so: Can you technically remove 2 girls if you rat out Doreen first and then corner Xavier to remove another girl second?

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I have a question guys, is the "character removal" option from when you corner Xavier still limited to just 1 girl?

If so: Can you technically remove 2 girls if you rat out Doreen first and then corner Xavier to remove another girl second?
you can remove all but one. Actually, I've never tried to remove them all, so I don't know. You'd need 1 left to get any back.

whotheheck

Mar 30, 2020
Apparently there's a couple new toggles during sex you can click; Like a footie button. Edite; You can make SG's tail semi-translucent now over getting rid of it etc.
so, I'm not sure if I'm blind or maybe I have the wrong version or what, but I can't seem to find these toggles at all? where are they supposed to be?

EDIT: nvm it was prime's minimod, looks like it's mostly compatible but the UI doesn't show the new toggles

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes