leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
For context and clarification: . ...specifically. My goal is to get my own screen grab of Psy's 69 pose for the Mind Flayer thing* (to get a higher resolution view of her labia), but then Doreen was pulling me aside due to being horny so I was like "Alright. Fine." And then Psy barged in around the point of that screen grab. Psy wasn't willing to do much of anything at that moment, she was willing to clean me off, and eat the cum from Doreen's mouth, pussy and ass for some reason. Then was all had sleepy time and a normal threesome which Doreen initiated with a waking BJ, and Psy was fully on board for penetration that time - I guess she was just sleepy during the previous evening.

And to top off messing with the bottom tier girls; after multiple attempts to get Psy's 69, which I still never got, Doreen got horny again at some point, but then Gwen, who I thoroughly ignored, for some reason was willing to stick around and strip down, but not be an active participant. But this was the point where I was done with edging for Psy's 69 and finished with Gwen's ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3947212
You've had a tossle with the ungodly trinity: the genderbender neckbeard, the radioactive (and british) leper and the tree squatter scatter.
My lad, there are depths which not even the fulgence of Rogue's ass can reach. Come back. We'll receive you like a returned lost lamb. Think about it! Laura's thighs giving you a neck pain, Emma's babaloongas orbiting around Rogue's ass, Jube's giving you a no-homo brojob, Kitty phasing herself so that you can simultaneously penetrate her and some other random bitch, watching Xavier racing Lightning McQueen...! Think about your previous, more upstanding life as a princess bitch. There's a place for you amongst the virtuous one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You've had a tossle with the ungodly trinity: the genderbender neckbeard, the radioactive (and british) leper and the tree squatter scatter.
My lad, there are depths which not even the fulgence of Rogue's ass can reach. Come back. We'll receive you like a returned lost lamb. Think about it! Laura's thighs giving you a neck pain, Emma's babaloongas orbiting around Rogue's ass, Jube's giving you a no-homo brojob, Kitty phasing herself so that you can simultaneously penetrate her and some other random bitch, watching Xavier racing Lightning McQueen...! Think about your previous, more upstanding life as a princess bitch. There's a place for you amongst the virtuous one.
This, come back to this Vixen, it is not too late!
izobrazhenie_2022-09-24_221413559.png

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes