NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I very much like the artwork for Laura, but sadly she isn't how she used to look in the actual cartoon X-Men : Evolution. So far only Rogue & Kitty are same. Emma too is a bit different, however only a bit. So she is not a problem here. But X-23 (Laura) is made totally different.
1. Laura (in X-23 outfit)
View attachment 283893
View attachment 283920
I prefer the one she look in game now. The one if your gif is just ugly.
Just keep doing lewd stuff & you'll eventually level up. Not just you but also the girl you were with levels up eventually.
You get 1 point per level gained.
But how do you spend those point or its automatic?

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
I prefer the one she look in game now. The one if your gif is just ugly.

But how do you spend those point or its automatic?
Well naturally she looks ugly to you because she is in her battle suit & without makeup. Watch Amara for example from the series. She has the same complexion as of Laura but looks rather pretty due to her makeup touch.
However, no denying that in game Laura (fair complexion) looks prettier than real one.
We never got to see X-23 with makeup in the cartoon. The way she grew up, she never became accustomed to paints & dyes etc. Only if the next season aired, we could see that too perhaps...

For your second question, you can manually upgrade your skills using the points from your room by going through Special Option > Leveling Menu.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you all. I have another question. I'm at near max stats with Laura but she say she not ready for sex yet. Is it because the condition hasn't meet or because that feature is not in game yet?

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you all. I have another question. I'm at near max stats with Laura but she say she not ready for sex yet. Is it because the condition hasn't meet or because that feature is not in game yet?
Laura's room, having sex & all tit related stuff with her is still under development. So you can't do any of those.

Reactions: NukaCola

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well naturally she looks ugly to you because she is in her battle suit & without makeup.
In my personal Opinion... It's not one of those without make up things... this version of Laura was famous for have a fucking Ugly nose. Really don't think it has anything at all to do with her complexion or makeup just that the artist for whatever fucked up reason had decided to give her a native man face and a weird nose.
I've been a fan of X-23 since the first time I saw her in the TV series as a teenager and even through the hideous face era. IDK if the artist had some personal agenda against her there.

Jun 8, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something here or I'm being dumb, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to sleepover in the girls rooms. And no, I will NOT go through all 280 pages of this thread. Like I have them maxed out on all stats and they just straight up turn me down, despite everything else so far? Then again, I've come back to play this game after 9.76 or so, so do excuse me.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something here or I'm being dumb, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to sleepover in the girls rooms. And no, I will NOT go through all 280 pages of this thread. Like I have them maxed out on all stats and they just straight up turn me down, despite everything else so far? Then again, I've come back to play this game after 9.76 or so, so do excuse me.
Regardless of their stats, they won't let you sleep over until you've known them for something like two or three weeks. Hitting a relationship milestone might help, too, but I'm not sure.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Are there any more games like this? By like this, I mean games with interactive gameplay and nice unique 2D drawing art. Not the renpy visual novel with reusage 3D model you usually see. I already play Something unltimited and Kingdom of deception.
Try the RPGM Renryuu Ascension in my signature. It's an open world RPG with pixelated characters in normal gameplay but uses professional CG drawings for sex scenes (the earlier CG ones are cheap so when you start the games the first ones you see are going to be horrible, but the latest 2 are comparable to a high budgeted game). It's still not finished and the creator do plans to update all the CG to new standards, would be good to see him receive more support.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Regardless of their stats, they won't let you sleep over until you've known them for something like two or three weeks. Hitting a relationship milestone might help, too, but I'm not sure.
It doesn't need that long. I slept in Emma's room on the same day with 3 events & with Laura in my room on 3rd day with a total of 6 events. You just need to use the choices most suitable (i.e. earning you most yellow & blue points). The save feature exists for that very purpose my boys. Use it wisely. :cool:

Pro Tip - Showing your manly weapon gets you tons of points, but is advised to be used at the end of, final event of day. Reasons? Well, you can't trigger any further events that day if you flashed it & the girl is not very accustomed to it :p

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, I think that all of Oni's visual choices have been pretty good ones in terms of character design. Kitty and Rogue are both slightly altered, but still recognizable and looking good in the game, and Laura is much better with the look from the comics I think. I'm not sure if Emma Frost ever actually showed up in X-Men Evolution. I think that both She and Psylocke were planned for the 5th season that never got made. There's concept art of them floating around for how they would have appeared in the show, but they never made it in.
It's really more of a surprise that characters like X-23 or of all things Gwenpool would be making game appearances before characters like Storm or Jean Grey.
Wait what? Gwenpool wasn't even there in X-Men. She's a gag toon made due to popularity of Gwen as Spidey. WTH is she doing here? This all sounds so messed up... :mad:

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Wait what? Gwenpool wasn't even there in X-Men. She's a gag toon made due to popularity of Gwen as Spidey. WTH is she doing here? This all sounds so messed up... :mad:
It's really just a cameo appearance that happens during a scene with Laura, and I doubt she's going to be fleshed out as a full character. That said, she does appear and has art.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes