YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So if not too much trouble can someone tell me who you can do public sex with? I know you can with Rogue, and I guess Storm's not in yet from what I just tried (or I didn't pass a check I am unaware of), what about everyone else?
so, every girl, if you are in a good enough relationship, has Xavier getting in the way after a point, and to get past that you need to either have a high enough level, or in the case of... kitty and storm? have stolen something from his office to blackmail him with.
I think that besides that Emma gives extra resistance to exhibitionism due to being a teacher.

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Out of curiosity: how often do you guys start new playthroughs? I feel like once you've reached the max stats for all girls the game gets a bit repetitive since there's nothing new to do, so I usually end up starting again

Reactions: noahgreed

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Out of curiosity: how often do you guys start new playthroughs? I feel like once you've reached the max stats for all girls the game gets a bit repetitive since there's nothing new to do, so I usually end up starting again
I usually don't bother with getting everyone to max stats because what I enjoy most is the corruption process rather than the result, so I start a new playthrough pretty often, but I keep a save with everyone maxed out just in case I want to do some advanced stuff without waiting a couple hours.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I start from scratch every time Oni adds a new girl or if he(?) adds new content for already existing girls

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Once in a while, but it's good the game gives you a heads up if the version works or not, otherwise they suggest you going back to the player/MC's room just in case, which I don't think is the best idea either but it also runs fine. Occasional script errors allow you to ignore, edit text, or rollback but I'd prefer starting from scratch.

I have one game spread throughout that makes it up to date, it's the repetitive one and it can frankly get boring (i.e. with the improved mod helping and cheats), so it's beneficial to have another game starting up again

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Quick but pointless shower thought: I've been thinking about this since playing in 2018, so girls get naked regardless, is the MC also naked if he whips out his dick no matter the circumstance? Like of course he skinnydips and showers, but any sexual act I picture "us players" filling in the shoes as true nudists just like how Storm is, a complete free spirit embracing nature everywhere around.

Sep 12, 2020
Quick but pointless shower thought: I've been thinking about this since playing in 2018, so girls get naked regardless, is the MC also naked if he whips out his dick no matter the circumstance? Like of course he skinnydips and showers, but any sexual act I picture "us players" filling in the shoes as true nudists just like how Storm is, a complete free spirit embracing nature everywhere around.
I like to think that he just unzips his pants, showing how impersonal he really feels about the girls.

seriallurking

Apr 27, 2020
Is there a way to have sex with girls in class without getting stopped, I'm pretty sure I've maxed most of the girls but I always get stopped by the teacher after 2 or 3 continues.
If you can't go all the way, whats the most you can get away with?

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a way to have sex with girls in class without getting stopped, I'm pretty sure I've maxed most of the girls but I always get stopped by the teacher after 2 or 3 continues.
If you're at least level 5, than let yourself get caught. Rogue, Laura, Emma, Jean can stop Xavier with a "plan". Kitty and Storm need blackmail, which you can get at night in his office. Its in the left and right cabinets respectively. Repeat as normal to blackmail Xavier.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
You need Xavier off your back with that particular girl and you need to have some threesomes with the girl and the teacher so that they have high opinions of each other. On top of that, the teacher needs very high stats and be an exhibitionist. Once those conditions are met, Xavier won't interrupt you and the teacher will masturbate at the podium instead of making you stop.

Feb 10, 2020
You can get them nude and that's about it. Even if you have storm and emma maxed, they'll always stop you no matter what actions are taken, with the sometimes exception of the note fondling.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
She looks great :love:

Ok, a little Christmas update for everyone. Here's a basic shot of Jubilee, in one of her basic outfits. I'm doing something a bit new with her where she technically has three layers on her upper body, bra, shirt, and jacket. It's a little complicated with how I've had things set up, but should work fine. I also had some labeling issues with the character, because in some areas I use a character's first initial to keep track of them, "r" for Rogue, "k" for Kitty, etc., but you see the problem here? I can't go with "j" because Jean already uses that, I can't go with "l" either because Laura uses that one. So I ended up going with "v", for "vampire." :D So far it's not too confusing.

Anyway, current status, Jubilee's standing sprite is mostly finished, I've tweaked a few things back and forth and still have some clothing stuff to do, but it's actually in game and mostly works. I also have a first pass at her introduction content. I still need to do a lot of her daily life stuff though, so it's mostly writing from here out. I also started on Jean's new sex pose.

Thanks for your incredible support over this last year, and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! (As well as all the other holidays this season). See you in 2022!

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Heh finally got my answer about jean/laura design. But still love them in game

Well, I described this a bit when I made Jean available as a character choice in the polls, but basically I just didn't like her Evolution design or character very much, so I said "ok, I can put Jean in the game, but I definitely want her to be different than that," and made clear that the version I would be using would be based visually more on the Bendis/Immonen era teen Jean look, and on the Illuminating Comics web-comic interpretation of her character as a narcisistic sociopath. :D I figured that would be more fun to work with.
As for Laura, yeah, she was just a very different character in the cartoon, and I love the comic version. Jubilee's in a similar place, kinda generic in the Evolution cartoon by comparison to the comic or the older cartoon. I really LOVE some of the core character designs in Evolution, which is why I used it as an initial setting, but I think a lot of the side characters got short-changed. I mean you can barely tell Jubilee and Magma apart.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes