leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
As far as I know, Jubilee doesn't have any mind shitting powers, right? So I wonder what's the excuse to terrorize Chairvier; maybe Jubs comes in and threats him with sucking his blood or using her fireworks to burn his office or something like that?

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
She looks great :love:

Ok, a little Christmas update for everyone. Here's a basic shot of Jubilee, in one of her basic outfits. I'm doing something a bit new with her where she technically has three layers on her upper body, bra, shirt, and jacket. It's a little complicated with how I've had things set up, but should work fine. I also had some labeling issues with the character, because in some areas I use a character's first initial to keep track of them, "r" for Rogue, "k" for Kitty, etc., but you see the problem here? I can't go with "j" because Jean already uses that, I can't go with "l" either because Laura uses that one. So I ended up going with "v", for "vampire." :D So far it's not too confusing.

Anyway, current status, Jubilee's standing sprite is mostly finished, I've tweaked a few things back and forth and still have some clothing stuff to do, but it's actually in game and mostly works. I also have a first pass at her introduction content. I still need to do a lot of her daily life stuff though, so it's mostly writing from here out. I also started on Jean's new sex pose.

Thanks for your incredible support over this last year, and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! (As well as all the other holidays this season). See you in 2022!
MS Edge? Egads, man. Have some self respect, will you?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is it just me or is this game kinda grindy? Money accumulates rather slowly and the girls often seem a bit hard to get (aside from Rogue, she's all over me lol). But Emma and Storm for example are pretty much always refusing sex... are their vaginal and anal scenes not implemented yet? Or do I still have to farm more love points with them?

I find the whole needs system a bit confusing anyways but maybe that's just a 'me problem'.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's hardly grindey besides cash flow problems, do small stuff to the girls, flirting etc and then try to fondle them eventually they break down and let you. Every time you do a new action you get a chunk of points, rinse and repeat until you achieve thing

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is it just me or is this game kinda grindy? Money accumulates rather slowly and the girls often seem a bit hard to get (aside from Rogue, she's all over me lol). But Emma and Storm for example are pretty much always refusing sex... are their vaginal and anal scenes not implemented yet? Or do I still have to farm more love points with them?

I find the whole needs system a bit confusing anyways but maybe that's just a 'me problem'.
Depends on what you're ready to do in order to get the coochie, but buying the love book for every girl will ease the conquest. Flirting with them to chip some extra points, too, as well as meeting in the showers. Once you get access to the sex menu in private, you can go slowly and scale things up to get a lot of stats up, like masage, touch and lick tits, and that kind of stuff. Also raising your addictivness can make them beg you to help them whatever the price you're ready to charge them.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Depends on what you're ready to do in order to get the coochie, but buying the love book for every girl will ease the conquest. Flirting with them to chip some extra points, too, as well as meeting in the showers. Once you get access to the sex menu in private, you can go slowly and scale things up to get a lot of stats up, like masage, touch and lick tits, and that kind of stuff. Also raising your addictivness can make them beg you to help them whatever the price you're ready to charge them.
Love book? Hm... can I get that in the shop? I've defintely been flirting with all the girls like crazy but it just seems like they progress rather slowly in general. I mean I already watch that I only get stats plus but even then it's not much that I get (usually like below 10), meanwhile their bars go into the hundreds so...

Is it normal that it takes ages to really get them where you want them?

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Meh after oni post now i wanna read ыщьу comics with jubilee-vampire. any1 know which comics series it is?;)

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Keep getting an error: dloc is undefined
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

Compiling ATL code at game/script Functions.rpy:4128 
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 190, in script call 
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 18, in script call 
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 3140, in script 
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute 
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__ 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display 
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say 
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all 
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all 
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit 
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile 
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile 
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile 
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval 
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module> 
NameError: name 'DLoc' is not defined

Reactions: HockeyBear

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I just get them addicted and then wait for them to come to me. Make them blow you and from there it rapidly escalates.

4.40 star(s) 150 Votes