Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Sure:
Mega

There might be bugs in this one too, so maybe give it a day if you prefer, but I hope I worked out most of them by now.

So disclaimers out of the way, what does this version include?

- New front facing sex pose for Betsy
- New doggy style pose for Doreen.
- New sex pose for Betsy, 69! The method to unlocking this is a little complex, but not crazy. Spoilers to follow. . . Just make sure to lick her in at least a few separate sessions, and also get a BJ from her at least a few separate times, and also make sure she's at least a little "warmed up" first, then get another BJ from her. She should automatically suggest switching positions at some point there. After you've done this scene once, it should unlock as a "view shift" option for both a normal BJ and for fondling activities. I might also add it directly to the main sex menu or something.
- I added a "tail" button that will appear under Doreen's button at the top of the screen, during sex scenes. This will make her tail translucent. I found it got in the way too much in doggy pose to make people choose between that and removing it completely.
-I also added a "foot" button in the top right corner of the screen, which will toggle showing feet or not in certain sex poses.

What to look out for:
- Any of the new graphics that "look weird," like things overlapping in a way that they probably shouldn't. or animating improperly. If there are any graphics that you believe should be there but aren't (like visible cum," then let me know, I might have missed a few things.
- If there are any actions that are blocked off, like you can't access one of the above sex poses in a place you think you should, let me know.

Fixed in version "c":
- Fixed a few missing image files and other bugs, mostly.
man i missread that and i thought oni just added the front pose for doreen... :c

Reactions: Dr. Coom

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Blasphemies the likes of which this whole world will be forever tainted with.
For context and clarification: . ...specifically. My goal is to get my own screen grab of Psy's 69 pose for the Mind Flayer thing* (to get a higher resolution view of her labia), but then Doreen was pulling me aside due to being horny so I was like "Alright. Fine." And then Psy barged in around the point of that screen grab. Psy wasn't willing to do much of anything at that moment, she was willing to clean me off, and eat the cum from Doreen's mouth, pussy and ass for some reason. Then was all had sleepy time and a normal threesome which Doreen initiated with a waking BJ, and Psy was fully on board for penetration that time - I guess she was just sleepy during the previous evening.

And to top off messing with the bottom tier girls; after multiple attempts to get Psy's 69, which I still never got, Doreen got horny again at some point, but then Gwen, who I thoroughly ignored, for some reason was willing to stick around and strip down, but not be an active participant. But this was the point where I was done with edging for Psy's 69 and finished with Gwen's ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second... Scat?! :poop: :sick:
f63ed4353608ac2c6080fdafedd60865.png

armond

Apr 26, 2020
For context and clarification: . ...specifically. My goal is to get my own screen grab of Psy's 69 pose for the Mind Flayer thing* (to get a higher resolution view of her labia), but then Doreen was pulling me aside due to being horny so I was like "Alright. Fine." And then Psy barged in around the point of that screen grab. Psy wasn't willing to do much of anything at that moment, she was willing to clean me off, and eat the cum from Doreen's mouth, pussy and ass for some reason. Then was all had sleepy time and a normal threesome which Doreen initiated with a waking BJ, and Psy was fully on board for penetration that time - I guess she was just sleepy during the previous evening.

And to top off messing with the bottom tier girls; after multiple attempts to get Psy's 69, which I still never got, Doreen got horny again at some point, but then Gwen, who I thoroughly ignored, for some reason was willing to stick around and strip down, but not be an active participant. But this was the point where I was done with edging for Psy's 69 and finished with Gwen's ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3947212
That is not dead which may eternal lie, but with strange pussy, even cum may cryo_O

4.40 star(s) 151 Votes