DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Fooling around in the classroom needs some kind of suspicion mechanic. Why bother having the option if you just get called out immediately. I'd like to be able to keep it on the downlow without everyone automatically having eyes on me. If you start garnering attention, let us do something to get suspicion off you. The excitement of exhibitionism, is the idea of getting caught, not having all eyes on you.

Riedery

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry for not being on topic. Please tell me what game this is, I don't remember the title.
The main character lives with his mother and sister, and he also goes to school. One of the sex scenes was the main character holding a painting while the girl sucks him off. There was anal sex with the same girl on the street. There was also a scene with the sister in the bathroom. The gameplay consisted of completing quests in different locations.
The visual style is reminiscent of Rogue-like: Evolution

Feb 10, 2020
Sorry for not being on topic. Please tell me what game this is, I don't remember the title.
The main character lives with his mother and sister, and he also goes to school. One of the sex scenes was the main character holding a painting while the girl sucks him off. There was anal sex with the same girl on the street. There was also a scene with the sister in the bathroom. The gameplay consisted of completing quests in different locations.
Summertime saga? Visuals are closer to Null Hypothesis though, imo

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Fooling around in the classroom needs some kind of suspicion mechanic. Why bother having the option if you just get called out immediately. I'd like to be able to keep it on the downlow without everyone automatically having eyes on me. If you start garnering attention, let us do something to get suspicion off you. The excitement of exhibitionism, is the idea of getting caught, not having all eyes on you.
if the teacher likes you she won't say anthing.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Kind of sounds like Another Chance by Timewizard Studios.

Reactions: Riedery

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I haven't been playing this game for a while. Does the outfit bug still there? For those who are wondering what I am talking about, it is when characters add the new lingeries you buy to their default outfit.

• Sad
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So downloaded the newest version today and tried it. Haven't tried this game in a long while. Last time I did, Jubliee was just added and didn't have any scenes. I like Betsy well enough but Doreen is awful. I don't like anything about her, from her personality to her looks. Just not a fan at all. Still nice to see this game being updated though. Kitty remains my favorite.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Yo, are you saying that current Megatron works with the unhankhilled mod? That'd be bussin'.

Well, you're not making full use of Rogue's ass. But it's still Rogue and Kitty, so you have my seal of approval there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone confirm? that be better than the last update even with the mini mod...
thats like... your opinion man. i get it you want the thrill but others just want to be seen. it would be cool but both are part of the exhibitionist trait. just like obedience can lead to be a slave or a brat. same trait but instead of talking about levels we are talking about differents options in the same horizont.

Madkingofmadness

Oct 2, 2017
I'm having a problem with Betsy and Doreen. I picked the turn around and leave option when their first meeting event started, expecting to meet them later. Now, I can't find them at all. Do I just need to load a save, or is there an event I'm missing?

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes