salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hank gets all uppity when he sees one of the girls jacking me off mid-lecture and tries to send me to Xavier. We only get about two tugs in before suddenly the whole class is staring, and frankly I find it to be quite the invasion of my privacy.
Rude tbh, cant even have your girl wanking you without everyone peeping, this place is something else mang.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Is there someone working in a mod that improves sex scenes? Sorry but riding scenes feel so stiff and rough, Storm tits just glitches when you speed up, also Jean and Emma scenes seems really stiff and unsatisfactory.
It should work well if you update the version 1.3b but The Teacher Emma BJ same bug happends with her head as the doble animation in bucle that's true. (Kitty has it too XD)
Storm animation jiggle breasts now it's fixed.
Laura work now really well fixed in sex scenes. (And others animations works really well 10/10)

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Anyway it should be better an anime face swap for Rogue Like Evolution? To the next updates It's see really cute and this rework it was from the last year the idea.
Rogue is more young.
+1 if you agree.
Nah, i like her goth girl look from the cartoon just fine.
rogue judges your shamefull actions.jpg
Rogue as she is ingame is perfect and doesnt need to be changed, but i would wecome new poses and stuff like Psylocke has.

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Nah, i like her goth girl look from the cartoon just fine.
View attachment 3967691
Rogue as she is ingame is perfect and doesnt need to be changed, but i would wecome new poses and stuff like Psylocke has.
Damn. Rogue givin' the Omniman roughly twenty years in advance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
SPEAKING OF GAEM here's an update from Oni:

Been a while since I just did a discussion post. The new version might get another build or two to polish up a few things, but mostly works well. I wanted to discuss the new pose I added for Betsy, a 69 pose. People had asked for something like that a few times, and my thought had been "that seems like it would be really complicated, I'm not sure how I'll do that," but after giving it more though, I came to an idea that I thought wouldn't actually be that hard to pull off, and while it did turn out to be harder than I expected, it really wasn't that bad, and I think I can do all the rest of the girls eventually.

New polls coming:
To that end, in the near future I'm going to be doing a little poll to decide which girl should be next in line to get a 69 pose. They'll all get one eventually, probably around one added per version, alongside whatever other content I'm putting out, but I'll use polls to determine the order. They'll all likely be mostly similar to the existing one for Betsy, but of course with some variations based on their designs, similar to how the Doggy Style poses work. You'll see when Doreen's comes out next version (it's already in progress, since she's the other character I've been finishing up anyway).

I also at some point want to do a round of polls to select which characters you would like to get a "character-to-character" story scene, similar to Gwen's intro scenes. Again, I will likely do one of those per version for a while. And of course the "next girl" poll will be coming up at some point, along with a few new additions to keep things spicy. I'm not starting any of these today, so don't be looking around for a post you missed, you'll be seeing them soon and have plenty of time to contribute. I just wanted to get the word out before that.

Design discussion:
So back to that 69 pose, my original idea was really simple, just take a missionary pose and flip it upside down! Problem solved! Maybe I'd have to add a new head for them or something, but nothing too crazy. Obviously in practice this did not work out. Even the more laid back ones still just looked too wrong upside down, so I had to complete redo their upper bodies to look right in that position. I also thought that at the very least I could just reuse the lower half of their sex position, and at least in testing that worked fine, but it didn't look right either. For one thing, anything that "dangled" like a skirt or loose panties would need to be redone in some way, because they would "hang" upwards, rather than down. So that was step one.

Then of course the lighting was more noticeable than I'd hoped, they all looked lit from below, so I had to re-shade everything to be lit from the opposite direction. Still, I was able to at least reuse the outlines for a lot of the leg parts, so it was still at least slightly easier than starting from scratch. This probably won't work for all the characters though, like Jean and Emma I'm thinking I'll probably need to start from scratch with. Not sure on Storm yet, haven't given it a try.​

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Been a while since I just did a discussion post. The new version might get another build or two to polish up a few things, but mostly works well. I wanted to discuss the new pose I added for Betsy, a 69 pose. People had asked for something like that a few times, and my thought had been "that seems like it would be really complicated, I'm not sure how I'll do that," but after giving it more though, I came to an idea that I thought wouldn't actually be that hard to pull off, and while it did turn out to be harder than I expected, it really wasn't that bad, and I think I can do all the rest of the girls eventually.

New polls coming:
To that end, in the near future I'm going to be doing a little poll to decide which girl should be next in line to get a 69 pose. They'll all get one eventually, probably around one added per version, alongside whatever other content I'm putting out, but I'll use polls to determine the order. They'll all likely be mostly similar to the existing one for Betsy, but of course with some variations based on their designs, similar to how the Doggy Style poses work. You'll see when Doreen's comes out next version (it's already in progress, since she's the other character I've been finishing up anyway).

I also at some point want to do a round of polls to select which characters you would like to get a "character-to-character" story scene, similar to Gwen's intro scenes. Again, I will likely do one of those per version for a while. And of course the "next girl" poll will be coming up at some point, along with a few new additions to keep things spicy. I'm not starting any of these today, so don't be looking around for a post you missed, you'll be seeing them soon and have plenty of time to contribute. I just wanted to get the word out before that.

Design discussion:
So back to that 69 pose, my original idea was really simple, just take a missionary pose and flip it upside down! Problem solved! Maybe I'd have to add a new head for them or something, but nothing too crazy. Obviously in practice this did not work out. Even the more laid back ones still just looked too wrong upside down, so I had to complete redo their upper bodies to look right in that position. I also thought that at the very least I could just reuse the lower half of their sex position, and at least in testing that worked fine, but it didn't look right either. For one thing, anything that "dangled" like a skirt or loose panties would need to be redone in some way, because they would "hang" upwards, rather than down. So that was step one.

Then of course the lighting was more noticeable than I'd hoped, they all looked lit from below, so I had to re-shade everything to be lit from the opposite direction. Still, I was able to at least reuse the outlines for a lot of the leg parts, so it was still at least slightly easier than starting from scratch. This probably won't work for all the characters though, like Jean and Emma I'm thinking I'll probably need to start from scratch with. Not sure on Storm yet, haven't given it a try.​
Now that character to character interaction thing has me intrigued, looks like Oni is finally deciding to put in a bit more work per release.

Mar 14, 2018

New polls coming:

Design discussion:

Great news, I guess. Now we at least know what we're waiting for.

Reactions: Semondemon
4.40 star(s) 151 Votes