leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That would involve me interacting with Squirrel Girl again, so that's going to be a strong "no."

Though I have proven that I mainly interacted with Psylocke as a means to carry out armond's vision of her as a Lovecraftian monster girl, I don't have that excuse for Squirrel Girl. You and Leather had a point. My ambitions were high, but I spiritually feel like I'm at an all-time low. My wicked ways last month were fun in their moments, but they're not sitting well with my spirit right now. Though the execution was better than I expected, I feel like I'm losing myself.

So: No monster girls, no breaking for 4th wall, no 'we have Zone-tan at home', and no rodent Pokemon for the time being. I need some time to rediscover what really matters to me, not just doing whatever for likes and clout.

I need to get back to Rogue's ass and Jean's firebush.
Wise words, bitch. 'Tis better to jump back from the abyss than to never have fallen at all.
Rogue's ass will always welcome you back, bitch...Jean's firebush not so much, but you gotta make her give it.
Ah, yes. The duality of RLE. The waifu who gives herself to you, and the waifu who expects you to pluck her from her own bitchiness (and wants to).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Wise words, bitch. 'Tis better to jump back from the abyss than to never have fallen at all.

Ah, yes. The duality of RLE. The waifu who gives herself to you, and the waifu who expects you to pluck her from her own bitchiness (and wants to).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh, the Jill hair, I see you're also a man of culture and refinement

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leathermax

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Oni also said in a comment that he's considering taking time to optimize the game. I'm considering asking to lend a hand... Like , let alone running renpy on top of it. But doing straight loops for event checking will make that a lot slower.
Introduce Oni to state machines, see what happens

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes