HisLife

Jul 28, 2023
Is there a way to check the girls' hidden stats? (like how good is she at sucking, or how much does she like an other girl) with a console command or checking the save file? (opening save with notepad gives gibberish)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I still dont think the leaks are real due to how inconsistent the pictures are between each other, but with just the normal bodyshots alone you can tell she really grew into the role in more ways than one.
Have you seen the video?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Have you seen the video?
Ive seen videos of celebs getting pounded, deepfakes are wild these days man, and im pretty sure the supposed leaks are a case of that.

Besides, do you really think a hollywood actress is gonna let herself be photographed sucking a huge dick infront of a mirror?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Ive seen videos of celebs getting pounded, deepfakes are wild these days man, and im pretty sure the supposed leaks are a case of that.

Besides, do you really think a hollywood actress is gonna let herself be photographed sucking a huge dick infront of a mirror?
That one is absolutely fake, I was talking about the one where she just shows off her ass and rubs her leg, it had potential, according to my elf eyeso_O

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes