JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Ive seen videos of celebs getting pounded, deepfakes are wild these days man, and im pretty sure the supposed leaks are a case of that.

Besides, do you really think a hollywood actress is gonna let herself be photographed sucking a huge dick infront of a mirror?
depends on who's dick they're sucking the obedience meter may be full and will allow things to happen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: salscou and armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
You're kind of right, but Storm has been my crush since childhood. When she's dressed, she's pretty okay, but when she takes off her shirt and I see those exaggerated breasts drawn by the author, it makes me want to throw up and cry.
If someone tells me that Halle Berry isn't a sexy MILF, I'm going to die laughing...
Halle Berry is old news with saggy tits.
The floor is yours, Humalien. What is your rebuttal?

destroy48300

Jun 3, 2024
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-09
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 1.53c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

DOWNLOAD
Unstable v1.53c
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Stable v1.52a

Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

2020 Version

Extras: CHEAT ENABLER* - CHEAT MOD* - CHEATS* - PRIME MOD AIO*
Semondemon thanks for the links!
* These unofficial ports/extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969
hello , for a future update i think that it could be great to introduce a new girl like mystic but a mystic that you can modify as you want .
like you can change her skin color , he skin curves or her hair color, hair style and of course her boobs size ;
but also have a big choice of clothes that you could modify color and opacity like you can choose which clothes could be see-through
thank for reading

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
hello , for a future update i think that it could be great to introduce a new girl like mystic but a mystic that you can modify as you want .
like you can change her skin color , he skin curves or her hair color, hair style and of course her boobs size ;
but also have a big choice of clothes that you could modify color and opacity like you can choose which clothes could be see-through
thank for reading
Years ago, there was a mod like this. Mystic that have her own scenes but also can turn into other characters and have their scenes.
There were also mods from the same team who offered alternative hair colors and such.
But apparently most of the devs flipped over Oni not being able to code properly and eventually mod has been abandoned.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
thank for reading
The developer doesn't post on this site, and quoting the OP does nothing. If you want Oni to hear you out, .

Mar 25, 2024
There's no procedure mate, you download the latest version then play that. If your old saves are on the same computer they will show up for this one unless you last played an ancient version before Oni rewrote his code.
Thanks I was playing the version before the latest one and I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose any progress if I just downloaded the latest version

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes