Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well Ororo won this poll! :love:
But of such a few... not even 10 votes...
So I see 3 options:
1 Oni keeps the poll like this.
2 Oni makes another poll between Ororo and Gwen.
3 Best option but the least to happen, he may decide to make them both. He said he would considere this option even if very difficult to do in one year...

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Just now remembered the poll ending, but now we get to wait a year or so for Storm to be implemented into the game. I did ask Oni on the first day if he was planning on making a second poll and he'd said no, but who knows, might change his mind.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yup Storm wont the poll I'm pretty glad I just hope he doesn't give her that mohawk she's best with flowing hair.
Also Oni took a year implementing Jean 'cos he had to change his code back-end we may see Storm in much less time hell by Summer we may see what he does.

htonartnomed

Sep 30, 2018
I'm considering playing this game, which version would you guys recommend I download? the latest version or the last stable version?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Pretty sure Oni REALLY wants Gwen in the game, so don't be surprised if he makes another poll or adds them both but focuses more on Gwen.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised he probably liked the Gwenpool comic or just plain likes Gwen in general, maybe has a crush on her or something. Of course it could all be bullshit i'm just speculating I hope it's just the one vote, if he does choose to add Gwenpool anyways albeit slowly who cares as long as she isn't too meme spouting I'll take two girls for the price of one.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Oni's Gwen design looks like someone took a barbie and stuck it into a condom. Here's hoping Jubilee wins next poll, whenever that may be.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Unfortunately, this means Gwen's next.

I wanted Jubilee so badly.
Not necessarily. Provieded everyone who voted here shows up again, it's possible for another X-Girl to win now that there's more to go around again, and Jubilee was the runner up after Gwen.

Reactions: Ghostload

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
So goes the option 1.

Oni keeps the poll's result like it is, no second vote between Gwen and Ororo. Storm will be the sixth Xgirl.

Wish I were a Time Traveler to see it now... :sneaky:

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

So that happened. To the victorious Storm fans out there, congratulations. To the Gwen fans, better luck next time, but at least you'll have Storm to play with in the next update. Only a 9 vote difference, I'm glad that other elections weren't nearly this close. The other competitors were pretty even as well, although who knows how that would shake out if they were closer to contention.

A question/comment that came up repeatedly during the poll was "well why not just do both?" Well I will, probably, just not right away. The poll is about a time management thing, since whatever I work on will eat away at a fixed amount of time. If I decided to do both at once, then it would take twice as long before anything was ready to show, and finishing each one would take twice as long as if I focused on one first and then the other. I think it's better to get playable content out in a reasonable amount of time, and to try and get one girl as feature-complete as possible before moving to the next. That said, I will try to get Storm finished as quickly as I can, and then we can worry about Girl 7. Everyone will get in eventually. I also might try to get a little more Gwen into the game before that, but again can't commit to anything major because whatever I end up doing will slow down everything else a bit.

So what's next? While the voting's been going on I've been working on some content for an existing girl, that's coming along nicely, so I'm wrapping that up for the next release in a few months, and will get started finishing up Storm's sprite and basic content. As I said in response to a question in the other thread, the first launch of a girl is around 40-60% art and the rest writing, since I have a lot of different systems that I need to make sure are basically functional for Storm before I can even drop her into the game. We'll see how much of that I can get done within a reasonable amount of time. Once her initial version is out, subsequent versions will add new sex poses and options, and those are far more art-oriented. I'll be making another post around New Years discussing my broad plans for 2021, but it should be a fun year.

Oh, and in case you missed it in the comments section, Storm will have at least two hair styles available, the longer hair and the mohawk, so if one doesn't appeal to you, don't worry about it.

Thanks to everyone who voted, thanks for everyone that supported me and this community over the past year, and Merry Christmas everyone!

TL: DR He's adding Storm of course, adding poses for Jean & will supposedly be adding Gwenpool in parts like people (including me) speculated, Gwenpool wont have that much but I'd assume it'll be references & she may do another thing on April Fools.

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes