Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Now Ororo will be added, I don't really care who's next 7th Xgirl.
Provided she won't be Doreen... :eek:
I have nothing against chubbies, but there are pretty chubbies like "IRL" Oksana Okladikova aka Serenity (everone his references...)
And there're others like Doreen, and even if she is fictive I definitely don't even want to see her naked...

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
For those who were asking how to get rogue is an exhibitionist I found the way to do it short version is go with Rogue to xaviers office you will see the option of plan something(I forgot the name) but anyway after you do that you can make a demand where Xavier will stop disturbing you after that you can have sex in public after a while you will get the message I got this idea from seeing rogue in xaviers office you can do this with all the other girls except Kate for some reason good luck people of culture your welcome

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
For those who were asking how to get rogue is an exhibitionist I found the way to do it short version is go with Rogue to xaviers office you will see the option of plan something(I forgot the name) but anyway after you do that you can make a demand where Xavier will stop disturbing you after that you can have sex in public after a while you will get the message I got this idea from seeing rogue in xaviers office you can do this with all the other girls except Kate for some reason good luck people of culture your welcome
Appreciate the attempt but many know how to get her to become an exhibitionist, some were even speedrunning it some pages back. What I think they're doing now is trying to find the precise values that causes it. Optimizing their runs I guess, lol

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Appreciate the attempt but many know how to get her to become an exhibitionist, some were even speedrunning it some pages back. What I think they're doing now is trying to find the precise values that causes it. Optimizing their runs I guess, lol
Oh oh ok I saw a comment a while back but no one replied so I was doing it for others guess I was late to the party

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes