prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So how do we do the halloween stuff? Havent played for ages, is storm the latest char?
It's available under the "Special Options" menu from your room in the evening. I'd suggest waiting until you unlock all the girls.
Yes, Storm is the latest girl.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, I just checked that Evo Scarlet Witch, and my boy, might be because I'm too infected by the meta irony of the zoomer generation, but she looks like an overexageration of goth who can't complete a full sentence without crawling in her skin or something.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Gen z? Lmao I remember when people called em generation zyklon. No one does now I guess it goes to show how pussifi e we've all become.
As for Scarlet witch she pretty much wanted to murder her dad magneto for locking her up in an insane asylum. She's angry as fuck and it took another mutie to twist her mind to finally calm her down. She'd be pretty damn demanding gameplay-wise, but complaining about more goths is dumb, like that joke in SNL with the cowbell, we need more goth, a fever only cured by more goth!

Reactions: leathermax

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Haven't seen Psylocke on evolution but have you seen her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 if Oni would just be a little show inaccurate for Psylocke then damn we're gonna have another S class beauty on the game.

lusaro

May 14, 2018
Haven't seen Psylocke on evolution but have you seen her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 if Oni would just be a little show inaccurate for Psylocke then damn we're gonna have another S class beauty on the game.
she's pretty bland on evolution so I hope he goes a bit wild as well

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I just posted a huge update to my mod

Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

It's now version 2.0 for game version 996c
Towards the beginning you can get "Rogue and Rogue" entering the shower with high enough lust. Minor bug, didn't break anything.

Also, Xavier called me into his office at night, and began talking to me even though he wasn't there. Also minor.

Last edited:
Reactions: prime559

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Towards the beginning you can get "Rogue and Rogue" entering the shower with high enough lust. Minor bug, didn't break anything.

Also, Xavier called me into his office at night, and began talking to me even though he wasn't there. Also minor.
Those should be easy fixes, I should have an update up in a couple of hours as soon as I get to my computer.

Edit: Done, see the mod page for 2.0c

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronnual and JaSteel

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I'd love her as a full character, I feel we don't have enough comic relief and having someone to do something else other than boning to the ground would be okay

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Gen z? Lmao I remember when people called em generation zyklon. No one does now I guess it goes to show how pussifi e we've all become.
As for Scarlet witch she pretty much wanted to murder her dad magneto for locking her up in an insane asylum. She's angry as fuck and it took another mutie to twist her mind to finally calm her down. She'd be pretty damn demanding gameplay-wise, but complaining about more goths is dumb, like that joke in SNL with the cowbell, we need more goth, a fever only cured by more goth!
Ok, so basically she's non furry female Shadow the hedgehog.
Also goth is yes.
Also zyklon sounds drip af, Imma pick it.

Section228

May 23, 2017
Alright. After some testing, I've determined that you don't need to unpack the main archive.rpa, as the other files will have priority over its contents. So here are some more strait forward instructions.

Get a fresh copy of Rogue-Like-0.996c.
  1. In the "game" folder, unzip all the files from the "scripts 0.966c.zip".
  2. Create a folder named "images".
  3. Inside that folder, create three more folders: "LauraDoggy", "LauraSex", and "LauraSprite".
  4. In "LauraDoggy", place the "Laura_Doggy_Feet_Pants_Mesh.png", "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Chaps.png", and "Laura_Doggy_Legs_Pants_Mesh.png".
  5. In "LauraSex" place the "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Chaps_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Foot.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Base_Up.png", "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Foot.png", and "Laura_Sex_Pants_Mesh_Up.png".
  6. In "LauraSprite" place the "Laura_Sprite_Chaps.png".
The game should then work with the changes.
Alternatively, I've added a zip file that contains the scripts and .pngs in the correct folders so you can just unzip it into a fresh game.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much!

Apr 1, 2019
Since people have been discussing/asking about the various (potential) future girls recently, here's what I could find from back when they were announced as candidates.

Jubilation Lee (Jubilee):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

I'm not saying she's a D student or anything, but girl just wants to have fun. Jubilee is the 4th candidate. This is another case where I didn't love the Evolution character design, not least of which because it looked almost nothing like the comic character, and that if you put here and Magma in a room together, turned out the lights and had them spin in circles, and then turned the lights back on, it would be impossible to tell them apart. So I improvised. And by "improvised" I mean I went with the comic version.

Jubilee is a party girl, more up for things like dancing, group activities, not super easy, mind you, just "uncomplicated." She is a little like Kitty in a lot of ways, so that could get a bit redundant, but I think she looks cute. Also she's a vampire who drinks blood to live, so there's that.

And btw, obviously still working on the next build, it'll be a little while yet, but I've got some fun stuff in progress, like some new poses/activities for Laura, and more assertiveness from the girls. And again, I'll be introducing maybe a couple more candidates for girl 5, and then at the end we'll have a poll to select which one the community wants to move forward with first. If your favorite isn't picked, don't worry, we'll do it again once the 5th girl is fairly well established, and the existing candidates will be part of the pool again
Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) & Gwendolyn Poole (Gwenpool):
Lorna Dane (Polaris):
Ok, the vote for Girl 6 is coming up soon, and whoever is picked will be added early into next year. I figured I'd spice up the list a bit by adding another option, this time Lorna Dane, daughter of Magneto, sister of Wanda. My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. Just so it's clear what's happening in the art there, she'll have green hair with a darker green ombre effect to it.

Well I checked my e-mail & his proposed girl is someone named Lorna she's a sister to Wanda, another daughter of magneto I guess? Okay so here's his proposed design as well (edit if the image doesn't work I dunno what gives, it uploads weird & I can't upload it here for some asinine reason):
Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl):
Here's the update about Squirrel girl for anyone that's interested.

I wanted to start things off with a bit of a wildcard. Not a traditional X-Man, but a mutant no matter what Marvel has to say about it. For those that didn't see the previous post about this, I'm putting the 5th girl to be added up to a community vote, and before that, I want to give you guys an idea of what style I'm going for on the character, and what type of content she'd bring to the game. So, this is Doreen Green, Squirrel Girl. She likes to lick nuts and eat butts, or something like that.

She's very upbeat and bubbly, but she won't be as open-minded about sharing as some of the other girls are. The easiest route to her will be to present yourself as a very virtuous and single-focused person. There might be alternate ways to convince her to join in though.

The image above is just a sort of rough draft, the final sprite might be a bit different, but it gives a general idea of what I'm picturing. The ears are optional, the tail is not, although she can sometimes tuck it away.

I'm planning to offer a half-dozen or so different options over the coming months, as I'm finishing up on version 0.983 (which is primarily Laura content and additions to the other girls). Let me know what you think.
View attachment 294961

4.40 star(s) 152 Votes