Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Excalibur was definitely an outlet for Claremont's fetishes.
Speaking about fetish, i can't stop remembering i laughing so hard reading kid cable dating all the stepford Cuckoos like in my mind just go straight dang this writer dude literally just make his fetish into public story lol

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Claremont giving Psylock an asian stripperninja body was pretty weird, but then again he also wrote the brief "Ororo isn't actually african, she's dark skinned with caucasian features - oh, and suddenly in the body of a fourteen-year-old" stuff so it's par for the course. That doesn't even touch on all the "kitty and rachel are totally fucking" Excalibur subtext. Or the Warwolves vore shit. Or the "guy who gets his fondest desire and becomes a musclebabe" thing in Excalibur.

Excalibur was possibly just an outlet for Claremont's fetishes.
Oh yeah, I remember reading about that about Claremont. I didn't get into Excalibur as kid. Fetishes aside, it at least sounded interesting. Is it worth going back and reading?

Also, is that when/where Kitty met/got involved with Lockheed? I've always wondered why a story about mutant got involved with magic and an actual dragon.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

rav47

Jan 7, 2022

Content

Ok, this one might be downloadable.

See, I called it, there was a build "i." Might be more. Hopefully not. Btw, just so you guys aren't worried, I have been working on other stuff, I'm well on my way to the next full version, not this month, certainly, but it's in progress. Oh, also this one should add the "Gwen meets Betsy" scene, it was technically in before, but I'd left out the trigger mechanisms. Should work now, and I'll hopefully get that better in subsequent girls.

So, disclaimers out of the way, what does this version contain? It includes Betsy's basic content, including introduction and romantic scenes, basic interactions all over campus, fondling, and hand-related stuff. It does not include BJs, doggy style or front facing sex stuff, etc. If you're able to trigger any of these types of actions, let me know how (they do not have art created yet or completed dialogues, but placeholder versions might be accessible if I didn't firewall them correctly). I also made some changes to how offhand actions work that hopefully won't seem too different just yet, but I believe are for the better.

And sorry again for the delay on this one, I expected to have a lot more done by this point, but if you'd missed it, I had some family medical emergencies starting back in August that constantly limited the time I could spend working. Things have settled down for the past few weeks, the medical situation seems on track for a full recovery, and hopefully I'll be more or less on track for now, but I really appreciate the support and patience you guys have provided over the past several months.
Pick the one that matches your operating system, Windows, Mac, or Linux. There is no official Android version. for those that missed the memo last version, the game's file sizes are now too large for Patreon to host directly, so I've been posting them to Mega, sorry for that inconvenience.

Fixes:
-Many

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes