Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, am I missing something with Doreen? all her intercourse options are greyed out even though she'll let me do most anything else including using the big rubber dildo. I have version 1.51f - not sure if that has something to do with it.

cortis_chromata

Jun 17, 2017
So... why are we getting girls further from the main cast (gwenpool and Squirrel girl) when there are plenty more notable in the xmen series. more obvious choices like Mystique. Also, very disappointed in the mall. was hoping for events to be added here, but is works no different that just buying the items and changing the characters wardrobe in her room. Nothing really added to the game with this location.

can anyone talk to Oni about helping them or maybe trading it off to someone with more ambition? Oni will probably pass away before this is finished at this rate, or i will. I mean, this has been in production hell for a ridiculously long time. Is Oni being paid? if so, this should be treated as a full job, and get the attention people are paying for.

sorry, angry rant. want this game i've been watching for so long to course correct and get good.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Use the mod to unhankhill her ass.
Last time I checked for it, I couldn't find it. Besides, wasn't it mentioned that Oni had changed something between updates in how the sprites work and thus the unhankhilled ass of Laura didn't work?
I'd love to be wrong on this, tbh.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Last time I checked for it, I couldn't find it. Besides, wasn't it mentioned that Oni had changed something between updates in how the sprites work and thus the unhankhilled ass of Laura didn't work?
I'd love to be wrong on this, tbh.
No no, its true, the mod to paint her toenails is also no longer working and causes the half-dick glitch to pop up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
No no, its true, the mod to paint her toenails is also no longer working and causes the half-dick glitch to pop up.
On that note, when was the last version those visual mods were usable? Because if it's something inbetween Jubes and Gwen, I'd be perfectly fine trying if a copy was available.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes