Czetwain

May 8, 2018

I found this on my old drive. think it's a more recent version than the one kindly posted by salscou too.
it's a combined version of both the unhankhill and wet mod.

Edit: there's actually a newer version I made but it's incorporated into an old android version of Prime's mod (Reskins Storm into a mommy Raven as well as possibly a few fixes I missed)

Last edited:

cthbones

May 19, 2017
Yes, I went with the Megatron and even started a new playthrough to see if that was needed. Maybe I should use a fresh copy, idk.
Hmm maybe, all I did was follow the note instructions in the mod and it seemed to work flawlessly which was surprising. I hope it starts workin' for ya'

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So, i decided to make a Latina Laura mod, is very WIP, but i want to have a idea how it will end. Any feedback is accepted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad would say just complete the art for her poses etc, maybe add compatibility with the Wetn'pink mod (which un-hank hills her booty in doggy pose)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So, i decided to make a Latina Laura mod, is very WIP, but i want to have a idea how it will end. Any feedback is accepted.
Well would you look at that, looks like the grown up version of her Evolution self, like from an alternative reality where she wasnt turned canadian.
future x-men.jpg grown up x-23.jpg

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
any way to be able to do stuff with the girls in public without being called to the office?
Well if you get busted, rollback then cancel whatever you're doing as you'll get busted 100% of the time. The trick is just that cancel out of the lewd action if wheels tries to touch you inappropriately, welp i do this at least and i don't do the plans anymore when busted. Seems you can bang at night i guess xavier needs his beauty bitch sleep. Oh just commit an event, like the danger room training, try agen later.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Could a kind, brave soul please provide a picture of squirrel girl's BJ pose?
Dude... I don't know if you've been paying attention to the whole "Faceless x Squirrel Girl" narrative. But to jump to the results of what my curiosity towards Psy and Squirrel have wrought: I've been with ten women who got HIV. I've got genital warts and it burns when I pee. And I tied a rope around my penis and jump from a tree. Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me?
I could, but I don't wanna spend the rest of the day with that picture in my head, sorry.
Lucky you.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes