Mar 4, 2022
wow, I didn't know you could play as a girl, I discovered it by starting a new game by accident haha, I'm going to play as a girl only by quick saves

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
wow, I didn't know you could play as a girl, I discovered it by starting a new game by accident haha, I'm going to play as a girl only by quick saves
I recommend playing as Fem Zero on a Saturday night with two bottles of wine, lit candles, and the Lord of The Rings extended trilogy as background noise, because it'll take you until The Return of the King in order to get anywhere with Fem Zero, so you might as well make it an event.

Welcome to gooning.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Dude... I don't know if you've been paying attention to the whole "Faceless x Squirrel Girl" narrative. But to jump to the results of what my curiosity towards Psy and Squirrel have wrought: I've been with ten women who got HIV. I've got genital warts and it burns when I pee. And I tied a rope around my penis and jump from a tree. Don't you wanna grow up to be just like me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucky you.
I just wanna send it to a friend whos asking.
sad stalker.png
I recommend playing a Fem Zero on a Saturday night with two bottles of wine, lit candles, and the Lord of The Rings extended trilogy as background noise, because it'll take you until The Return of the King in order to get anywhere with Fem Zero, so you might as well make it an event.

Welcome to gooning.
Femzero is schlicking while crying in a corner while Zero goes around banging all the bitches with his BDE.

Reactions: Dar'Kais

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I just wanna send it to a friend whos asking.
View attachment 3973295
Your "friend" should just stick to Mei.
Femzero is schlicking while crying in a corner while Zero goes around banging all the bitches with his BDE.
Nope. I mean, you're not wrong. But "nope" in terms of me saying what that is. And as funny as it would be to make that a thing, I'm already preoccupied with Lepper Psy's asshole at the moment. (Kinda wish it was Zone-tan's, but it is what it is.)

...I refuse to say those three letters.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Your "friend" should just stick to Mei.

Nope. I mean, you're not wrong. But "nope" in terms of me saying what that is. And as funny as it would be to make that a thing, I'm already preoccupied with Lepper Psy's asshole at the moment. (Kinda wish it was Zone-tan's, but it is what it is.)

...I refuse to say those three letters.
Big dick energy?
You have me confused, princessbitchman.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Big dick energy?
You have me confused, princessbitchman.
...Ah. Yeah. "B.D.E.". ...And I didn't want to talk about it because of my personal jealousy towards more well-endowed dudes because mine can only talk to ghosts.

...That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
any way to be able to do stuff with the girls in public without being called to the office?
Generally: When the girl/girls is/are leveled up enough, you can take the infinitive by adding a girl to your party (one at a time), visit Charles, activate plan [Greek alphabet], and tell him to not disturb your exhibitionism.
So, i decided to make a Latina Laura mod, is very WIP, but i want to have a idea how it will end. Any feedback is accepted.
View attachment M. Bison Yes Yes! Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

yoobama123

Nov 15, 2021
Christ, finally played 1.0. The pussy fog is ridiculous enough being so massive, but OVER Rogue's pants? What is she, a nuclear incident?

Funny, I've been there before and it was about a throwaway Sonic nickname too.

Seems to be a progression scene triggering after the one where she comes up to you demanding sex. Be in your room without her, have her lust hit 80 while being in a relationship.

Well then, in that case let's give it proper formatting.

BLACK TOENAILS FOR LAURA
by SanicTheHegehog

View attachment 2395275
I figured out how to remove the pussy fog. Use an unren application and use it to extract the archive.rpa. Then go into the game folder, look for rogueannimations rpa file and click it. Inside the file, press ctrl+f and search for "steam". Look for a line of code that says something like "lust>70,"steam" and erase all the code within the brackets. his disables the steam.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
To unlock both you need to finish all Dark Souls twice without dying
jokes aside, as far as I remember the professor will introduce Betsy and after a few days Squirell will appear
... well, I've done the first step, finished all dark souls twice without dying, but Professor still doesn't want to introduce Betsy to me ...

• Sad
Reactions: leathermax

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
yo m8s does anyone know the console prefix for Doreen? its not DoreenX that much i know

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes