FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
[makes a second attempt to get Psy's 69]

[after what felt like over six hours of grinding]

Screenshot (150).png Screenshot (156).png
I guess I'm including variants with her actual arms and her thong since I finally have more than just armond's screen to work with. (For those who don't know what I'm referring to.)

Also, for those who need the conformation: You can just "Prime" Squirrel Girl out of the game by just ignoring the attic after her first appearance.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Next up we have Anne Hathaway as Kitty. Sure her tits (and eyes lol) might be a little big, but she oozes that feline sexiness and her hair is pretty on point, especially if you're like me and prefer Kitty with her hair down and curly.
That oddly works, if we are talking time machine here, i can see it if we go back to the early 2000's energy.
And finally, I mean who else could be Laura Kinney but Dafne Keen right? She even has that kinda-weird-but-really-hot face Laura has in this game. She hasn't done any sex or nudity yet, but something tells me she would deliver on that front.
Its like that in the comics too, if she doesnt have the crazy eyes where youre not sure WHEN shes gonna snikt her claws on you, it doesnt work.
laura got messy.jpg

View attachment 3977947 View attachment 3977948
I guess I'm including variants with her actual arms and her thong since I finally have more than just armond's screen to work with. (For those who don't know what I'm referring to.)

Also, for those who need the conformation: You can just "Prime" Squirrel Girl out of the game by just ignoring the attic after her first appearance.
Man, after you guys pointed out her purple butthole, i cant unsee it, it really DOES look like Zone-tan's!
Kinda hot ngl.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I';m finally writing my book. Ever wanted a human to battle the impossible? Well my guy does. He even cuts his own arm off in defiance of a hive mind being. The flood basically, that's why he did it. Slavery forever or the strength to fight mentally to fight back. He picks himself up over and over against impossible odds it's why he's great. JKust one guy versus everything lol/

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I';m finally writing my book. Ever wanted a human to battle the impossible? Well my guy does. He even cuts his own arm off in defiance of a hive mind being. The flood basically, that's why he did it. Slavery forever or the strength to fight mentally to fight back. He picks himself up over and over against impossible odds it's why he's great. JKust one guy versus everything lol/
Damn, must be hard picking himself up with one arm.
Pass it through when you're done, or if you want opinions or smt, mate (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zepheral and armond

peppe463brg

Oct 21, 2021

View attachment 3977947 View attachment 3977948

tutorial?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
That oddly works, if we are talking time machine here, i can see it if we go back to the early 2000's energy.

Its like that in the comics too, if she doesnt have the crazy eyes where youre not sure WHEN shes gonna snikt her claws on you, it doesnt work.
View attachment 3978090

Man, after you guys pointed out her purple butthole, i cant unsee it, it really DOES look like Zone-tan's!
Kinda hot ngl.
From what I can tell, Zone-tan has a normal, flesh-colored anus. So Psy's purple anus is her repeatedly getting her salad tossed by .

tutorial?
I got it by nutting in her mouth three times during a single session.

Sep 21, 2019
I like the game, but it has a few bugs. For example once they got the poly relationship, the scores of GirlX.LikeGirl is reset, and you need to grind them again for harem acceptance.

Other bug, if you ask girls to fool around another (threesome, but with no intervention of your part) you can indefinitely create a loop that consume no time and energy of girls licking cum from each other even if they don't have cum on them, and grind a +13 each time on the GirlX.LikeGirl score. Mechanics are a bit fishy to be fair and not very clear...

• Hey there
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes