FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
in theory none of the girls are done since Oni is going to add the 69 pose to all of them i wonder how prime is gonna take this
Idealistically/'If I were Prime': This current version would be the one that Prime works on since everyone has their core poses, and then just take another extended break until the new girl gets added and everyone has their 69 pose.

But I'm not Prime, so, we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: armond and splamo

doibel

Feb 1, 2019
Who the fuck is playing fighting games online?
That sounds like those no lifes who plays Call of Duty or other shooters wearing a headset.

The only acceptable co-op is on couch when you can punch eachother between rounds and shittalk.
Other than that, single player. Online doesn't matter, what matters those are known ip's that everyone loves and recognizes, not some uggo game with a shitty squirrel character people want Doreen to cosplay.
Dude online fighting games are huge, wtf are you on about? Do you think modern fighting game devs invested time and money into getting rollback into every game they can for no reason?
Since when does being able to netplay effectively=no life? Nearly every single cracked fighting game player I know has a full time job lol.
Also, modern fighting game single player content is pretty lackluster across the board. NRS is pretty much the only dev that considers it anymore and even then the content is slim.
Fighting games are meant to be played multiplayer, and online is the best way to accomplish that consistently, even among friends.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Don't really care much about the Doreen debate (I mostly ignore girls I don't like), but when she was first introduced I honest to God thought it was a joke character. Like I laughed out loud at how comical she looked.
She was a joke character. She was just a quick cameo in Betsy's intro to make you go ugh and then for some reason he decided to keep that version of her.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Dude online fighting games are huge, wtf are you on about? Do you think modern fighting game devs invested time and money into getting rollback into every game they can for no reason?
Since when does being able to netplay effectively=no life? Nearly every single cracked fighting game player I know has a full time job lol.
Also, modern fighting game single player content is pretty lackluster across the board. NRS is pretty much the only dev that considers it anymore and even then the content is slim.
Fighting games are meant to be played multiplayer, and online is the best way to accomplish that consistently, even among friends.
I've been gaming for 30+ years and know tons of gamers, many for a decade plus, none of us play fighters seriously. I know they're bigger outside the US, like fifa and tractor simulator, but no one I know cares about the minute details of the mechanics, especially when the get constant buffs, nerfs and all that other shit like internationally small starting rosters so they can sell you the other characters as DLC. Honestly, being really into fighters in modern day is extremely try hard and being a slave to a predatory developer/publisher.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
They're pretty much max, they keep dragging me back to the room wherever I go
You can chat to them about your relationship, I think it falls under "Jumping you" or something.

I think they still do it when they're desperate for a fix but not when they're just being horny.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Playing games online is tryhard af and is frowned apart even amongst nerds as the people you dont want to he associated, peak NEET stuff, like son character from GTA V.

Figting games are meant to be played for fun with your bro, brewskis and looking at jiggling tits. Not.counting pixels and frames of attacks or whatever zoomers do these days.
Fail my man, fail.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
how you do that? when i try to make 2 girls interact the second remains in the back just changing facial expressions
The following steps assume the girls involved are ok to fuck with you and each other (Emma and Jean start hating each other and asking them to make out will need a little work, for instance).

1) Get the two girls you want to interact at the same place with you.
2) Start fooling around with one of them (called "main girl" from now).
3) Ask the second to join you (called "other girl" from now).
4) In the main sex menu, select Could you put on a show for me? > Maybe make out with [other girl's name]?. They now stand face to face in front of you.
5) In the menu, select Other options > Threesome actions > Ask [main girl] to do something else with [other girl] > Why don't you go down on her?

If things go as they should, the main girl is now on all fours, eating out the other girl.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Can someone give us the changelog ? Would usually skim through the last pages but holy sh*t you all care way too much about Doreen. It's like one of 10 characters, just move on.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes