The Al

Dec 22, 2017
They're pretty much max, they keep dragging me back to the room wherever I go
Go to their chat menu, click romance. Under romance, click dirty talk. There should be an option called "about being jumped". That will change the frequency of them randomly grabbing you

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Off topic, but DBFZ has had rollback for months now. But regardless, BlazBlue is still super niche. Non-FGC people recognize Street Fighter, they do not recognize BB.
Yeah I addressed this with someone else.
I was under the impression it was still in beta because when I turned it on last time I played to mess with the new patch it was super janky. That's my b.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Would you buy a detroit:become human robot that looked like doreen or one that looked like Emma? Who the hell are you kidding? lol. Why would anyone choose the fat pig with the butter face and the butter body?
Then why play her?

To all the folks that complain about her being in the game, why are you playing the part with Doreen?
You don't have to do anything with her except meet her at the gate the first time.
You don't have to advance her to advance anybody else.
Yet you choose to do so you will have something to complain about.

Find something else.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
why are so many people hating on doreen? she has one of the best bodies in the game, curvy without looking like a blow up doll like emma and not having the body of a young boy in Auschwitz like kitty and her bend and spread is easily the best rear view in the game
just found out this game and now i need a femdom mod
I swear these 2 accounts are the same person, and the heretic that both of these displayed is punishable, by death.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Prime mentioned that he won't update untile all new girls are done. Now the question is does he think new girls are complete with this update, or will he wait till all girls get their 69 pose. I don't know.
That's what I remember. But, yeah the question is are Betsy and Doreen "done" for lack of a better word? I sure hope so just so we can get PrimeMod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes