Feb 22, 2018
She isn't all that bad but when you compare facial features to every other character in the game (even Chuck) Doreen comes last. For instance here's Emma Frost with the same exaggerated facial features:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shouldn't have clicked that.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone know what the foot button in the corner is? Or supposed to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: NVM, found out it hides feet in the doggy poses

Last edited:

lordlegaia

Sep 4, 2018
I wanted an animated anus in Jean's new pose; this is just that.

Unpack the archive of the game
Place the images in JeanSex
Overwrite the rpy file with mine

This took me little time to do...Oni I'll remember you as you were and not what you became
Could you make it for a dumb person understand? :)

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
need a new cheat mod for this version I tried getting the normal one that slides the bars but it won't download. I believe it needs updated

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Please remove all girls besides Rogue, Kitty, Emma, and Laura, and expand the activities, dates, and group sex options to go from 2 to 4 girls at the same time, and do a much better job with sprite animations featuring more than 1 girl interacting with MC at once. kthx
I don't think the game can handle more than two on screen at a time.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone post a save with Doreen in it? I wanted to check how new girls look like and found save in thread but guy who posted it is joker. Save was during event when Doreen's grandmother was visiting and staying in her room and actual Doreen was hiding in trees somewhere from embarassment... So, save with real Doreen someone? Please?

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
You heard me.
Nobody remembers this shit. Mogged by Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat so hard not even sexy chicks helped the game
It wasn't mogged, mate. The series main story is done. And it was a series designed by the Guilty Gear guy because he didn't have the rights TO Guilty Gear for awhile. That doesn't take away from the fact that the games are simply genius in design and execution and are utterly beautiful 2D masterpieces. New games from the franchise continue to be made to this year, including a "2D Sideview Action Rogue-like" (whatever that is) that I recently...ahem...acquired but have yet to try out.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes